I was thinking about getting a generic top-loading PU-‘leather’ pouch with a magnetic flip, but then tried to hold a magnet close to the phone in that spot, and it would weaken signal reception by about five dBm, so I will look for something else.
    02-13-19 12:54 PM
    I was thinking about getting a generic top-loading PU-‘leather’ pouch with a magnetic flip, but then tried to hold a magnet close to the phone in that spot, and it would weaken signal reception by about five dBm, so I will look for something else.
    Hey, I am retracting the claim about magnetic flips affecting signal reception: I could not replicate the findings the next day; I would then test a magnetic flip in a store, and I would still not see any substantial effect on reception. So I’ve gotten a generic protective pouch today…
    I’ll use it for a while; then I may post some experience, and a link to the product.
    02-15-19 12:04 PM
    02-21-19 03:34 PM
    Please let us know how it feels. I'm still torn about which case to buy since the official cases are nowhere to be found.
    02-28-19 08:36 AM
    Having had a BB branded leather pouch dating all the way back to the Tour, I went with the Otis Leather Pouch (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU13374888), available in a handful of colors (black, black/tan, blue, tan) on Amazon for $38.95 with free (and FAST) shipping. (Ordered late Friday night, arrived Tuesday by US Mail.)

My only complaints (minor) so far are (1) the case is probably a shade too short, which exposes the top corners of the phone more than a slightly deeper pouch would, and (2) it could use some more plush padding on the inside to add protection and to ensure a more secure fit.

(My Priv pouch is probably closer to perfect. More a pouch and less boxy than this Otis, it was more plush and snug inside. And instead of exposing the entire top face, the opposite sides were equal in length, which better concealed the phone. The front had a plastic see-through port for the LED.)

Otherwise, this looks and feels like a quality product.Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2 LE!-img_2167.jpgBest Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2 LE!-img_2166.jpgBest Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2 LE!-img_2164.jpgBest Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2 LE!-img_2162.jpg
    BigHulkDiesel likes this.
    04-10-19 07:44 PM
    Having had a BB branded leather pouch dating all the way back to the Tour, I went with the Otis Leather Pouch (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU13375460), available in a handful of colors (black, black/tan, blue, tan) on Amazon for $38.95 with free (and FAST) shipping. (Ordered late Friday night, arrived Tuesday by US Mail.)

My only complaints (minor) so far are (1) the case is probably a shade too short, which exposes the top corners of the phone more than a slightly deeper pouch would, and (2) it could use some more plush padding on the inside to add protection and to ensure a more secure fit.

(My Priv pouch is probably closer to perfect. More a pouch and less boxy than this Otis, it was more plush and snug inside. And instead of exposing the entire top face, the opposite sides were equal in length, which better concealed the phone. The front had a plastic see-through port for the LED.)

Otherwise, this looks and feels like a quality product.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2167.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	344.3 KB 
ID:	443859Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2166.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	371.6 KB 
ID:	443860Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2164.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	114.3 KB 
ID:	443861Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2162.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	218.9 KB 
ID:	443862
    You mentioned the PRIV case fit better than the Otis. Does the Key2 LE fit too loosely in the Priv case or just as snug as the Otis? I know the magnet won't work in the Priv, but it does in the Otis correct?
    04-12-19 08:57 AM
    The Key2 LE is far too small for the Priv pouch. I needed to cinch it with a rubber band while waiting for the new case to arrive (which, FWIW, was a genius solution I owe to my wife -- the Key2 was safe and snug). The Otis pouch is properly fitted to the Key2, just not as snug as the Priv pouch was to the Priv.

If I'm not mistaken, the magnet in both pouches has put the Key2 LE to sleep.
    04-12-19 03:04 PM
    BlackBerry makes a case for this phone, but it's nowhere to be found here in the US or Canada. Only in Europe.

Link

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...2F143121151182

Anyone know where to find one?
    04-16-19 02:54 AM
    Where can I get transparent back cover and tempered glass for Key2LE in India. options are there on amazon india and flipkart but review says it won't fit. so can anybody please help me getting one
    04-23-19 05:48 AM
    I happen to like belt clip holsters for my phones. After I bought my KEY² I read the holster for the BlackBerry Leap fits the KEY². I bought it and it works great. I now have a Key²LE and the holster works for it. Unfortunately the Leap Holster isn't available on Amazon anymore. If you like holsters you might want to see if you can find one online.
    04-23-19 06:02 AM
    I'm shocked by the lack of cases for this device. Everything seems like crap. I got a few snap on cases from ebay, such as this one: https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=O4qxZ_TL

It actually fit quite well. Very exposed on the top, bottom, and sides however. And it creaks slightly because the plastic is so structurally unsound, but it's not a big deal. The fake leather feels and looks quite slick. I also got a similar one in just regular hardshell, it was pretty much the same thing.

There is no indent where the keys are but it doesn't raise to high, keys are easy to use still. Ergonomically it works quite well, I feel like the Key2 LE doesn't have enough size or thickness around the keyboard area to comfortably hold while typing. This case makes it feel a bit better than naked or a TPU.

No pictures as I've given both away and switched back to my boring TPU while I wait for my seidio surface to arrive. Hopefully that case is worth the 60$ CAD. Seems like the only one on the market actually engineered for our phone. I was very disappointed with it on my Key1, but loved it for my Passport.

Should have just sprung for the regular Key2, they have tons of high quality options. Nobody wants to produce for the lower level device of an already niche lineup.
    06-12-19 11:24 AM
    Just received my Seido Surface yesterday. The case has a high end, feel, cutouts are dead on and this thing will outlast the phone. No more stillgut case for me.
    08-31-19 10:22 PM
    Coming from a priv case where I can see notifications while case is closed. Does anyone know of any key2 le cases that do that?
    09-20-19 12:11 PM
    Coming from a priv case where I can see notifications while case is closed. Does anyone know of any key2 le cases that do that?
    Forget it. The LE's notification light is too weak for that.
    10-02-19 02:23 PM
    Hi, I was searching an original case for my BB Key2 LE. I was not very lucky until I found this one on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/gp/produc...UvbUpU13460723

Even if it used..... it is like brand new!! Really like it... in dark blue color with Blackberry logo embossed in the case.
    Really enjoy it!

I also bought screen glass to protect my little gem.

https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/gp/produc...UvbUpU13460723

Really worth and extremely satisfied.... a lot of 2... a second one as a spare for the futur.

Enjoy!

Jeff
    ZitaKatalin likes this.
    11-05-19 08:05 PM
    Came across this transparent cover as I was looking for something else:

https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/kwmobile-...UvbUpU13479910

The something else I was looking for is a microphone.

Mine only came with earbuds - I can't make/receive phone calls with these right?
    01-08-20 01:01 PM
41 12