Hello guys, I just wanted to share this news with you.
    I contacted BestBuy business department in the USA to order six BlackBerry Key2 LE Atomic for my office, and the representative advised me to place my order very soon as they are only having 16 devices left in stock. He also think that BestBuy is no longer interested in carrying BlackBerry devices anymore due to the slow demand.

So, if you want to get the amazing Key LE Atomic with US warranty, just hurry up! It will be gone very soon.
    John Albert likes this.
    07-15-19 06:24 PM
    Heard the same at my Best Buy just yesterday, sad.
    07-15-19 09:11 PM
    Even if the demand is slow, does it really cost them much to dedicate a bit of warehouse space somewhere in the US for a couple hundred/thousand KEY phones at a time?
    Tim Heard likes this.
    07-15-19 09:43 PM
    Even if the demand is slow, does it really cost them much to dedicate a bit of warehouse space somewhere in the US for a couple hundred/thousand KEY phones at a time?
    Probably they didn't get those thousands phones from TCL.
    app_Developer likes this.
    07-15-19 09:54 PM
    Yes, it's almost over...
    07-15-19 09:58 PM
    Could someone answer that universal question,
    What TCL are gonna sell until they release a new device and why that gap?
    towngirl likes this.
    07-15-19 10:10 PM
    Could someone answer that universal question,
    What TCL are gonna sell until they release a new device and why that gap?
    No need to sell anything! Just push repetetive Instagram posts, get followers and start selling ads...LOL.

This is getting worst by the day!
    07-15-19 10:47 PM
    No need to sell anything! Just push repetetive Instagram posts, get followers and start selling ads...LOL.

This is getting worst by the day!
    Just got this inside info! Penned by some Franky Sinatra over at TCL, public relations I believe!

"And now, the end is near
    And so I face the final curtain
    My friend, I'll say it clear
    I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full
    I've traveled each and every highway
    But more, much more than this
    I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
    But then again, too few to mention
    I did what I had to do
    And saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course
    Each careful step along the byway
    And more, much more than this
    I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
    When I bit off more than I could chew
    But through it all, when there was doubt
    I ate it up and spit it out
    I faced it all and I stood tall
    And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
    I've had my fill my share of losing
    And now,…"

Wonder what he means???
    Mecca EL, elfabio80 and brookie229 like this.
    07-16-19 01:09 AM
    The American retailers are clearing out their warehouses so that they have room for the new KEY? !

This device will rise from the ashes like a phoenix and make BlackBerry the number one smartphone brand on the market.

Apple and Co. already have sleepless nights, as they don't know how to deal with the technical highlight KEY? and the concentrated marketing power of BlackBerry Mobile and TCL.

Okay, the sleepless nights were a lie. But the rest ...
    Last edited by Paulelmar18; 07-16-19 at 03:57 AM.
    07-16-19 01:37 AM
    The American retailers are clearing out their warehouses so that they have room for the new KEY? !

This device will rise from the ashes like a phoenix and make BlackBerry the number one smartphone brand on the market.

Apple and Co. already have sleepless nights, as they don't know how to deal with the technical highlight KEY? and the concentrated marketing power of BlackBerry Mobile and TCL.

Okay, the sleepless nights were a lie. But the rest ...
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    07-16-19 04:03 AM
    I contacted BestBuy business department in the USA to order six BlackBerry Key2 LE Atomic for my office, and the representative advised me to place my order very soon as they are only having 16 devices left in stock. He also think that BestBuy is no longer interested in carrying BlackBerry devices anymore due to the slow demand.

So, if you want to get the amazing Key LE Atomic with US warranty, just hurry up! It will be gone very soon.
    Given the recent timing of the Verizon announcement, my guess would be the last few skids of red LE's went to them instead.

Kind of like the Key2's one year late arrival in Micronesia via paddleboat.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-16-19 07:36 AM
    Hard to stock something that isn't being made....

I don't think it's Best Buy or Amazon that aren't stocking the KEY2's , it's BBMo that isn't making them.

Maybe the limited production that BBMo has is busy building variants for other markets, and BBMo is going to allow some demand to build up before switching production back to US variants??? Or it's going to be a long dry wait in the US for the KEY3.....
    Mecca EL and hplovecraft like this.
    07-16-19 07:38 AM

Heck might be a good investment... buy them, mark them up $200 and resell them.
    07-16-19 10:28 AM
    Heck might be a good investment... buy them, mark them up $200 and resell them.
    Ordering more than one unit is no longer available for shipping.
    07-16-19 12:31 PM
    Given the recent timing of the Verizon announcement, my guess would be the last few skids of red LE's went to them instead.

Kind of like the Key2's one year late arrival in Micronesia via paddleboat.
    Verizon don't sell Atomic LE
    07-16-19 12:32 PM
    It's been a long, slow fade these past few years for BB. Looks like it's finally over.
    07-16-19 12:53 PM
    It's been a long, slow fade these past few years for BB. Looks like it's finally over.
    If it was over, I can't help but wonder why BBMo would keep active on social media such as Instagram where they advertise both the KEY2 and LE, on an almost daily basis.

I don't buy the "they still have inventory to deplete but otherwise it's over".

If it was over, why the continuous marketing ?
    07-16-19 01:07 PM
    Ordering more than one unit is no longer available for shipping.
    So order them one by one.
    07-16-19 01:12 PM
    So order them one by one.
    That's how they roll in FL. Now I get it.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-16-19 01:13 PM
    If it was over, I can't help but wonder why BBMo would keep active on social media such as Instagram where they advertise both the KEY2 and LE, on an almost daily basis.

I don't buy the "they still have inventory to deplete but otherwise it's over".

If it was over, why the continuous marketing ?
    This paradox is beyond me. As I said before, nothing adds up....
    Mecca EL and hplovecraft like this.
    07-16-19 01:14 PM
    Yes................No Best buy is dropping the BlackBerry brand so they do not get stuck with stock like happened with the Priv. Than they have to sell them off.............The cell phone market is crowded and retail space is at a premium. The big guns get the space.......the Keyone/two...no.
    07-16-19 01:16 PM
    Verizon don't sell Atomic LE
    OK you got me. Slate LE's then. Point being, same stock being spread over a larger area...
    07-16-19 01:17 PM
    This paradox is beyond me. As I said before, nothing adds up....
    No Paradox to me.......................look no further than BlackBerry itself.............they did the same thing..........nobody wants to get stuck with inventory.
    07-16-19 01:17 PM
    Yes................No Best buy is dropping the BlackBerry brand so they do not get stuck with stock like happened with the Priv. Than they have to sell them off.............The cell phone market is crowded and retail space is at a premium. The big guns get the space.......the Keyone/two...no.
    A significant portion of Best Buy's tech products are only available online - and that is serviced JiT. There is no concern about being stuck with inventory.

The issue is with supply. BBMo, for whatever reason, is not producing significant quantities for the NA market.
    Jake2826 likes this.
    07-16-19 01:18 PM
    That's how they roll in FL. Now I get it.
    I buy and sell things online that I buy on closeout. The markup $200 per device actually seemed like a good idea as my brother used to do in the original iPhone days.

You may have also seen me in commercials as Captain Obvious, but now, I'm digressing...
    07-16-19 01:19 PM
593 123 ...