Looking for some suggestions on if there is a great charging dock similar to the ones BlackBerry used to make back in the day?

Also, any suggestions on OG BlackBerry like pocket sleeves, and any gel soft cases that come in red.

Thanks in advance!
    01-19-22 08:20 PM
    Looking for some suggestions on if there is a great charging dock similar to the ones BlackBerry used to make back in the day?

Also, any suggestions on OG BlackBerry like pocket sleeves, and any gel soft cases that come in red.

Thanks in advance!
    Just search Amazon for whatever close out stuff is left. It's not as if anybody is making stuff for 3 year old niche devices still.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-22 08:41 PM
    Blackberry didn't die, it was murdered. And those who know how the world works know why.

You know the old saying, "when any man is a slave, no man is truly free." When no man has true privacy...

Today you have nothing hide perhaps, and certainly I don't, but tomorrow who knows what people will need to hide?
    01-20-22 01:41 PM
    Blackberry didn't die, it was murdered. And those who know how the world works, know why.

You know the old saying, "when any man is a slave, no man is truly free." When no man has true privacy, neither does anyone else.

Today you have nothing hide perhaps, and certainly I don't, but tomorrow who knows what people will need to hide.
    In Glock we trust..
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    01-20-22 01:42 PM
    In Glock we trust..
    A copy of de Tocqueville would go well with that.
    01-20-22 01:48 PM
    A copy of de Tocqueville would go well with that.
    Agreed
    01-20-22 02:30 PM
    I'd be happy just to get a simple clear case for mine. I ordered one from Amazon last year, and I received a Key2 (not LE) case instead. The guys in the warehouse don't read and don't know the difference.
    01-21-22 12:43 PM
    amazon and eBay has tonnes in many colours. just got one off Amazon in pale pink + love it.
    03-01-22 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD