Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
08-13-19 01:07 AM
30 12
tools
    haha wow that looks.. 🤔unique 😆😆..
    keep it that way then your In a select club of 1..
    The first foldable BlackBerry!
    08-12-19 06:29 PM
    The first foldable BlackBerry!
    Sign me up..🤩
    08-12-19 11:38 PM
    Well I have to say, today (or yesterday) I too had a phone incident....falling backwards off a camp chair perched on some steps (not steep ones though) while filming a mystery (originally behind me) with the Passport Blackberry. There was a margarine container (originally with some cat food in it) behind me that kept moving....what originally appeared to be on its own (several feet each time) . So I turned around to investigate and film, and didn't notice the fourth leg precariously perched on the very edge of the step. When the fall happened (in between shoots), I don't know what kicked in....my concern for the life of the BB device or what, but I managed to fall backwards while gripping the bb high in the air and breaking the chair fall with me in it, with my other hand crashing through and breaking a couple of planter containers (resin ones thankfully). The culprit? A vole. It was dragging the container very adeptly and rapidly with its teeth, but it was obstructed by obtuseness (it couldn't fit the container through a smaller sized opening in its path. Man those voles really are destructive creatures, maybe theives too, if you aren't careful....and man the teeth on those not just chicklets.
    So I too bent, but didn't break.

Disclaimer: No back was injured or harmed in the filming of this event.

(actually it might have been a black northern short tailed shrew rather than a vole)
    Last edited by i_plod_an_dr_void; 08-13-19 at 02:21 AM. Reason: vole or shrew?
    08-13-19 12:39 AM
    In the back pocket on a Bobsleigh track that's about the worst treatment you could possibly get in any sport and the phone has come off pretty good.
    08-13-19 01:04 AM
    Does that include the Nokia 3310?
    Yes, new and old versions.
    08-13-19 01:07 AM
30 12