After previously owning the Z10, Z30, and Classic, I moved to an iPhone for a year and a half. I am now back to BB with the Key 2 LE. I purchased it on Amazon. My network is Verizon. I had zero issues with setup. Just popped the Sim from my iPhone into the Key2 LE and everything is working fine. No SMS or MMS issues. I am glad to be back with BB.
    01-13-19 05:29 PM
    After previously owning the Z10, Z30, and Classic, I moved to an iPhone for a year and a half. I am now back to BB with the Key 2 LE. I purchased it on Amazon. My network is Verizon. I had zero issues with setup. Just popped the Sim from my iPhone into the Key2 LE and everything is working fine. No SMS or MMS issues. I am glad to be back with BB.
    Welcome back.....
    01-13-19 05:32 PM
    Just curious, why the move from iPhone? Never used one myself
    01-13-19 05:37 PM
    Awesome! Welcome back ! I love my key2 Le. I've had it for roughly 3 months now and it's honestly my fav BlackBerry of all time. I am tempted lately though to get a key 2 for some reason lol. But I'm gonna play it smart and wait to see what the key 3 has to offer. I really hope they change the corners to the more smoother corners on the Le. When I had the key2 for a week and returned it ..it did not feel comfortable to hold in the hands. That and of course the loud space bar
    01-13-19 05:45 PM
    Just curious, why the move from iPhone? Never used one myself
    The iPhone SE was just OK for me. I had a few issues with the iPhone so the first chance I had I dumped it.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    01-13-19 07:30 PM
    The iPhone SE was just OK for me. I had a few issues with the iPhone so the first chance I had I dumped it.
    Good luck with the K2. I hope it satisfies
    01-13-19 08:59 PM
    I suspect you'll have a few issues with Android too...

Not sure if you were a VKB or PKB fan.... but if a PKB fan then the KEY2 LE should be a much better experience for you.
    anon(10538261) likes this.
    01-14-19 07:23 AM
    Welcome back, brother! You made the right decision.

Attached Thumbnails Back to BB from iPhone-9vkg.gif  
    Birdbox8 likes this.
    01-14-19 01:33 PM
    You can also slide word on you physical key board without pressing button like Gboard keyboard on the keyboard setting!
    01-14-19 07:38 PM
    Good thing you worked sucked into Apple's terrible Walled Garden or their deadly reality distortion field!
    01-14-19 09:17 PM
    Welcome back, brother! You made the right decision.

https://i.gifer.com/9VKg.gif
    lol.

I just ordered a K2 LE, gonna move from iPhone aswell. Beyond excited since I always prefered physical keyboards. Last BB I had was a Q10.
    02-12-19 09:10 AM
    lol.

I just ordered a K2 LE, gonna move from iPhone aswell. Beyond excited since I always prefered physical keyboards. Last BB I had was a Q10.
    So far I'm loving it. No issues.
    02-12-19 11:11 AM
    Good thing you worked sucked into Apple's terrible Walled Garden or their deadly reality distortion field!
    Eh?
    Did you mean "Good thing you WEREN'T ..."????
    02-12-19 11:15 AM