After previously owning the Z10, Z30, and Classic, I moved to an iPhone for a year and a half. I am now back to BB with the Key 2 LE. I purchased it on Amazon. My network is Verizon. I had zero issues with setup. Just popped the Sim from my iPhone into the Key2 LE and everything is working fine. No SMS or MMS issues. I am glad to be back with BB.
    01-13-19 05:29 PM
    After previously owning the Z10, Z30, and Classic, I moved to an iPhone for a year and a half. I am now back to BB with the Key 2 LE. I purchased it on Amazon. My network is Verizon. I had zero issues with setup. Just popped the Sim from my iPhone into the Key2 LE and everything is working fine. No SMS or MMS issues. I am glad to be back with BB.
    Welcome back.....
    01-13-19 05:32 PM
    Just curious, why the move from iPhone? Never used one myself
    01-13-19 05:37 PM
    Awesome! Welcome back ! I love my key2 Le. I've had it for roughly 3 months now and it's honestly my fav BlackBerry of all time. I am tempted lately though to get a key 2 for some reason lol. But I'm gonna play it smart and wait to see what the key 3 has to offer. I really hope they change the corners to the more smoother corners on the Le. When I had the key2 for a week and returned it ..it did not feel comfortable to hold in the hands. That and of course the loud space bar
    01-13-19 05:45 PM
    Just curious, why the move from iPhone? Never used one myself
    The iPhone SE was just OK for me. I had a few issues with the iPhone so the first chance I had I dumped it.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    01-13-19 07:30 PM
    The iPhone SE was just OK for me. I had a few issues with the iPhone so the first chance I had I dumped it.
    Good luck with the K2. I hope it satisfies
    01-13-19 08:59 PM
    I suspect you'll have a few issues with Android too...

Not sure if you were a VKB or PKB fan.... but if a PKB fan then the KEY2 LE should be a much better experience for you.
    anon(10538261) likes this.
    01-14-19 07:23 AM
    Welcome back, brother! You made the right decision.

Attached Thumbnails Back to BB from iPhone-9vkg.gif  
    Birdbox8 and sesp9 like this.
    01-14-19 01:33 PM
    You can also slide word on you physical key board without pressing button like Gboard keyboard on the keyboard setting!
    01-14-19 07:38 PM
    Good thing you worked sucked into Apple's terrible Walled Garden or their deadly reality distortion field!
    01-14-19 09:17 PM
    Welcome back, brother! You made the right decision.

https://i.gifer.com/9VKg.gif
    lol.

I just ordered a K2 LE, gonna move from iPhone aswell. Beyond excited since I always prefered physical keyboards. Last BB I had was a Q10.
    02-12-19 09:10 AM
    lol.

I just ordered a K2 LE, gonna move from iPhone aswell. Beyond excited since I always prefered physical keyboards. Last BB I had was a Q10.
    So far I'm loving it. No issues.
    02-12-19 11:11 AM
    Good thing you worked sucked into Apple's terrible Walled Garden or their deadly reality distortion field!
    Eh?
    Did you mean "Good thing you WEREN'T ..."????
    02-12-19 11:15 AM
    I did the same thing....moved back from iPhone. at work they give me weird looks and give me the "BlackBerry is dead" speech.
    05-25-19 09:56 AM
    I did the same thing....moved back from iPhone. at work they give me weird looks and give me the "BlackBerry is dead" speech.
    Yeah, I got a new job couple years ago and they sent me an I something. Never turned it on. Just popped the sim out and put it in my K1. Installed my private sim back in my Passport.

I sent the iPhone back to the IT guy. He called me and asked what was wrong with the new phone he sent me. I said it might be fine but it's not a BlackBerry. During the ensuing conversation, he was quite surprised to learn my K1 was new from AT&T and android OS. Yet again another instance of complete ignorance regarding BB. Tempted to blame lack of marketing, but after seeing the super bowl commercial, not sure that would help.
    05-25-19 01:01 PM
    Sheer ignorance. I have a dual SIM Key 2 LE. It is a godsend so I don't have to carry two phones. I have never seen a dual SIM iPhone.
    Tim-ANC and chain13 like this.
    05-26-19 06:20 AM
    Sheer ignorance. I have a dual SIM Key 2 LE. It is a godsend so I don't have to carry two phones. I have never seen a dual SIM iPhone.
    How's the battery life with two sims in the device ?
    05-26-19 11:45 AM
    I would love a dual sim phone but it will never be offered in my country. US carriers are jealous gods.
    05-26-19 12:13 PM
    My iPhone XR supports dual eSIM with AT&T since couple of months ago.
    TgeekB and Jamie Wooten like this.
    05-26-19 08:30 PM
    Battery life is still great. No issues.
    05-27-19 04:50 AM
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209044
    05-27-19 07:57 AM
    I have never owned one of the X series iPhones. The newest I had was iPhone 8 plus.....so I was accurate in saying I had never seen one.
    05-27-19 06:25 PM
    I have never owned one of the X series iPhones. The newest I had was iPhone 8 plus.....so I was accurate in saying I had never seen one.
    And now you have.
    05-27-19 07:05 PM