So I really like almost everything about my Key2 LE but I have had a challenge with the Auto Correct since I started using it. Aside from the fact that it corrects far too many real words into other words it thinks are better, I am now starting to see random words capitalized in the middle of a sentence.

I have looked at the various settings and I can't figure out how to Reset the auto correct, as I am thinking maybe some of the challenges will go away. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might be able to do that?

Thanks very much!
    Jeremy
    11-06-19 06:16 PM
    So I really like almost everything about my Key2 LE but I have had a challenge with the Auto Correct since I started using it. Aside from the fact that it corrects far too many real words into other words it thinks are better, I am now starting to see random words capitalized in the middle of a sentence.

I have looked at the various settings and I can't figure out how to Reset the auto correct, as I am thinking maybe some of the challenges will go away. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might be able to do that?

Thanks very much!
    Jeremy
    Clear data in keyboard app.
    11-06-19 06:32 PM
    Clear data in keyboard app.
    Thanks Conite. I can't find where we to do that (I just went through all of the keyboard settings - sorry if I missed it)?
    11-07-19 12:30 PM
    Thanks Conite. I can't find where we to do that (I just went through all of the keyboard settings - sorry if I missed it)?
    Not in the Keyboard settings.

Go to the phone Settings, find the Apps section (where the list of all installed apps show up), find BlackBerry Keyboard, then under the Storage section is where you can clear the cache and the data.
    11-07-19 12:43 PM
    Not in the Keyboard settings.

Go to the phone Settings, find the Apps section (where the list of all installed apps show up), find BlackBerry Keyboard, then under the Storage section is where you can clear the cache and the data.
    Device settings not phone settings
    11-09-19 11:03 AM
    Device settings not phone settings
    Sorry. Yes, that's correct.

I think of the phone as the device, but forget there's a "phone" app with its own "settings", and that could confuse some.
    11-09-19 11:17 AM