So just wanted to get some feedback from Atomic LE owners who use their phone without a case to see how the paint holds up over time.

I own both a Slate and an Atomic and switch back and forth from the two, and currently use my Slate with just a tempered glass protector (and it's awesome, so lightt)

But I'm afraid of doing the same with the Atomic as scratching or chipping the paint would really kill the look so I've been using it in a clear case so far.
    03-11-19 11:56 AM
    No one uses theirs without a case??
    03-12-19 12:04 PM
    If my wife's LE doesn't sell, then I will use it and let you know. Strange, after all the hype and responses on this site about the key2LE atomic, there are no takers.
    03-12-19 12:11 PM
    If my wife's LE doesn't sell, then I will use it and let you know. Strange, after all the hype and responses on this site about the key2LE atomic, there are no takers.
    Maybe all the takers already bought one?

I'd say a buyer will turn up sooner or later, it's an awesome device
    03-12-19 12:25 PM
    Thanks boon, fingers crossed:-)
    the_boon likes this.
    03-12-19 12:27 PM
    I've got the Key2Le Atomic without case. So far everything ok, except for a tiny mark when I threw my telephone onto the table. I would never put my Phone in my pocket with keys though....
    03-13-19 07:35 AM
    I've been using the LE Atomic since the beginning of January with no case. Not a single micro scratch on it, even after two drops. One from about 2 feet off a bench and one from 6 feet from a gym locker. Both drops happened on ceramic tiled floors.

It's a tough little device... but its time in my daily driver spotlight will soon be up once the KEY2 Red Edition comes to Canada!!!
    03-13-19 08:18 AM
    Anymore feedback on this issue for the Atomic and Champaign finishes?
    12-19-19 02:35 PM