What app do you guys recommend for opening Word Documents? I do not know if there was a preinstalled app that I removed. But, want to see what you guys recommend. I down loaded one from the google play store and it is terrible. Full of adds and just a time waster. Thanks!!!
    05-22-22 05:27 PM
    Google Docs works OK for me.
    05-22-22 06:36 PM
    Microsoft Word would be the most logical choice. It's fully available for Android.
    05-22-22 09:54 PM
    I use Microsoft Apps.... as I have a subscription. But even the free versions were pretty good, between MS Office and Google Docs, not sure why you'd need anything else.

Do wonder where Doc-to-Go... might have went under "other" ownership.
    05-23-22 10:49 AM
    Google appears to be putting there ducks in a row. Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail and Chat.
    05-23-22 12:31 PM
    Have both Google Docs (and their other office related apps) and the MS Office apps.

Since I also have a 365 family account, I stick mostly with Word for the docs.

On the android side, whether you have the free MS account or paid doesn't really affect app access as long as you log into the account with the app. You just have a much smaller OneDrive space.
    05-23-22 02:00 PM
    What app do you guys recommend for opening Word Documents? I do not know if there was a preinstalled app that I removed. But, want to see what you guys recommend. I down loaded one from the google play store and it is terrible. Full of adds and just a time waster. Thanks!!!
    Not sure of your problem statement. If it's a Word document, why don't you open it in Word?
    05-23-22 07:52 PM
    thanks for the recommendations. I went with google word. it works fantastic.
    05-23-22 08:21 PM
    I use Microsoft Apps.... as I have a subscription. But even the free versions were pretty good, between MS Office and Google Docs, not sure why you'd need anything else.

Do wonder where Doc-to-Go... might have went under "other" ownership.
    I use Docs to go (Dataviz) which works great. For a small fee it'll work with different cloud services too.
    05-24-22 12:02 AM