I checked on Amazon for Seidio cases and no dice there unless I am looking in the wrong place.
    12-25-18 03:02 PM
    I checked on Amazon for Seidio cases and no dice there unless I am looking in the wrong place.
    The Seidio site is a great place to check first - https://www.seidioonline.com/ but you'll quickly see they only have cases for the KEY2 which do not fit the LE.
    12-25-18 11:09 PM
    The Seidio site is a great place to check first - https://www.seidioonline.com/ but you'll quickly see they only have cases for the KEY2 which do not fit the LE.
    Can someone confirm? They do say Key2 / Key2 le but I am not sure how that's possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Any Seidio cases available?-9776.jpg  
    12-26-18 11:20 AM
    Can someone confirm? They do say Key2 / Key2 le but I am not sure how that's possible.
    They say both because there's slight variance, some cases will fit depending on how they were designed. The ports however are the in all the same areas. Also, I'd swear they updated it to say KEY2 and KEY2 LE.. it didn't say LE when I looked and still doesn't on some pages.

Any Seidio cases available?-screen-shot-2018-12-26-12.31.28-pm.png

KEY2

Height 151.4mm
    Width 71.8mm
    Depth 8.5mm

KEY2 LE

Height 150.25mm
    Width 71.8mm
    Depth 8.35mm

tl;dr: You run the slight risk of it not fitting or at least not fitting the way as good as you would like. Some people be super picky.
    skstrials likes this.
    12-26-18 11:22 AM
    Just called Seidio and they said that they are aware of the specification difference, have made adjustments to ensure the LE case will fit properly. However they just ran out of stock and it will not be available until the middle of January.
    12-26-18 12:41 PM
    Quite fond of Seidio belt clip holsters for my K1 and LE. Mostly for single handed functionality provided thru the grasp afforded by the belt clip itself. See photos below. Also, note the trimming required to uncover convenience keys. Quick rotary file work on the soft plastic. Poly-carb??

Photos taken from flat of back on couch. Note ceiling background. Second photo is LE in K1's Seidio case. They fit each other's seidio clip holsters just fine. I prefer K1's for LE because K1's belt clip itself is larger, affording more secure grasp.
    Attached Thumbnails Any Seidio cases available?-img_20181221_033040.jpg   Any Seidio cases available?-img_20181221_034424.jpg  
    joewoo likes this.
    12-29-18 06:19 AM
    You could have that clip holding a lollipop waitin on the side fuyuh
    12-30-18 01:28 AM
    I bought a surface case for my Key2 LE. SEIDIO says it works for both the Key 2 and Key 2 LE but the headphone does not line up properly for the LE. I had to take my Dremel and elongate the hole. I left 3 messages for customer service over 2 weeks and they never seem to call back. Other than that it fits fine.
    12-30-18 12:02 PM
    I bought a surface case for my Key2 LE. SEIDIO says it works for both the Key 2 and Key 2 LE but the headphone does not line up properly for the LE. I had to take my Dremel and elongate the hole. I left 3 messages for customer service over 2 weeks and they never seem to call back. Other than that it fits fine.
    Pretty ridiculous to need to use a dremel on a $50 case.
    01-04-19 09:58 AM
    just got my case. It fits perfectly and it did not disappoint. they are obviously in stock.

They have corrected the issue with the headphone jack hole not lining up.
    01-09-19 06:54 PM
    I too just received my black Seidio case (only color available) with holster for my K2 LE. I am a first time Blackberry user but had the original Palm Pre and thought physical keys may help me to answer more emails, etc.

Case Pros:
    - Nice, tight fit
    - Like that it has separate TPU and outer PC layers
    - Holes and buttons line up well
    - Charging hole works fine with both OEM charging cable as well as off-brand cable that came included with my car charger (Meagoes Rapid USB PD charger from Amazon)
    - Like that the PC case sticks out above the front of the phone quite a bit which protects the keys and screen
    - Case friendly for at least the Key2 LE SuperShieldz tempered glass cover

Case Cons:
    - PC back surface is not grippy for my hands at all (have had prior Otterbox defender and Unicorn Beetle cases that were far grippier and made me feel more secure holding it in my hand while typing)
    - The edges of PC around the bottom speaker holes (2 holes on either side of the charger hole) are not sharp and quite nicely curved. This is unlike the charger hole which in my "case" is quite sharp and is where my both pinkies want to rest against and get irritated there.
    - Unlike some cases (Ringke Fusion I believe for the Key2) which have a little PC case contoured cut out on the side to make it easier to depress the alt, A, Q, P, backspace, and enter keys, this case does not. I do frequently have to ensure extra muscle memory and technique are dedicated for those keys.
    - At $32.99 from Seidio (not available from Amazon), it's frankly the priciest case. $20-$25 would be a much fairer price, IMHO.

HOLSTER
    Pros:
    - Felt-like material on the interior face
    - When phone-side spring is depressed, the phone just doesn't fall out due to the height and angle of the bottom 2 corner which just let the phone angle away about 1-2 inches from the top.

Cons:
    - When the holster is vertical (my preferred usage position), grabbing the waist clip for me always caused a release of the phone clip. Could I have grabbed it in more "isolation" - sure - but I have never had that happen with another phone holster.
    - Because I prefer to keep the phone vertical, I wish the the positioning of the waist clip was higher in the frame thus more of the phone would extend down the hip towards the thigh. The way it is currently, it rides too high, and I've mashed my abdomen against it. Of course if it were more vertically moved, it would make it awkward for those that want to wear it horizontally so this one is a stylistic preference.

Overall, I'd rate the case 4/5 (not as nice as my Beetle for Nexus 6 or Otterbox for my Galaxy Nex). I'd rate the case 3.5/5, although I got it for a reduced price of $10 since I bought them together. While this solution will probably work great for some, I don't think it's ideal for me thus will try out other items.
    01-12-19 09:05 PM
    Thanks for your review. I have the Seidio holster and having been using their holsters for many years. I will say that the Key2 fits perfectly in the holster, as I suspect it was originally designed for it, while the LE has a very small amount of travel side-to-side in the holster. It doesn't cause a problem for me but note that it's not truly a perfect fit but good enough for most people. Worst-case scenario you can probably put a piece of tape up against the left side and get rid of the additional space...
    01-12-19 11:24 PM
    I can confirm Seidio has the resized case for the Key2 LE. They even show a photo of the audio port for both the Key and Key2 LE where you can see the difference.
    01-14-19 06:56 PM
    I am not sure if they resized the case from an initial one when the Key2 launched but I can confirm that my feedback is based on buying my case only a week ago! So it's likely the new design still has that minor travel (I actually bought 2 so I can confirm it isn't just the exact one I received).
    01-15-19 12:13 PM