Wondering if anyone else is experiencing antenna issues on the LE? A couple of times now I have noticed a No Service notification even though I can see two or three bands of signal strength. Today, I had an issue with the phone not finding any Wi-Fi networks at home even though my Passport did. Also today I received a No SIM notification. Turning the phone off and on and/or turning Airplane mode on and off has usually fixed the issues, but I don't want to be out and about and not receive important messages.

On another note, I have Model BBE100-5, build ABE152 on Android security patch dated 5 August 2018. This patch is five months old now.

I appreciate any comments on these two issues.
    01-01-19 09:07 PM
    Wondering if anyone else is experiencing antenna issues on the LE? A couple of times now I have noticed a No Service notification even though I can see two or three bands of signal strength. Today, I had an issue with the phone not finding any Wi-Fi networks at home even though my Passport did. Also today I received a No SIM notification. Turning the phone off and on and/or turning Airplane mode on and off has usually fixed the issues, but I don't want to be out and about and not receive important messages.

On another note, I have Model BBE100-5, build ABE152 on Android security patch dated 5 August 2018. This patch is five months old now.

I appreciate any comments on these two issues.
    Who is your carrier?
    01-01-19 09:23 PM
    Rogers in Ontario.
    01-01-19 09:36 PM
    My LE is a little more picky on WiFi connections than my KeyONE is. Beside that I did not recognized any differences.
    01-02-19 02:42 PM