Easy there.... YOU DID offer the saw, remember? Besides , now boon is facing a named thunderstorm and I don’t think he’s done that before....

You alright down there boom? Seriously, it’s not worry time yet... Just ask Dunt and me after last two years....
    At least if there is a power outage due to Dorian, I know my KEYBerry's will have enough juice for days!

Titan could come in handy too lol
    08-28-19 07:13 PM
    At least if there is a power outage due to Dorian, I know my KEYBerry's will have enough juice for days!

Titan could come in handy too lol
    A Titan in each corner would hold down roof in a Cat 5 so I've read on the spec list.
    08-28-19 08:38 PM
    I find it kind of hilarious as Samsung already has in Pie 9.0 and One UI dark mode and the preferred swiping gestures that the Pixel owners on 10 betas are cooing over in Android 10. I used a Pixel 3a on a 10 beta for comparison with my S9 and of course comparison to my BE KeyOne on 8.1. Anyone saying there is a drastic difference in the operating systems and functionality on devices (outside of dark mode and swiping for all touch devices) is really reaching.
    Most of the changes are under the hood. With Pie and 10 you get better battery management, more granular permission control, apps can't access as much personal or device specific data, etc.
    08-28-19 11:37 PM
    Most of the changes are under the hood. With Pie and 10 you get better battery management, more granular permission control, apps can't access as much personal or device specific data, etc.
    I can do all of that on 8.1 on my BE KeyOne with Power Center and DTEK and Device Care on my Samsung S9. Functionality wise there really is no significant difference in the OS versions.
    08-29-19 12:15 AM
    A Titan in each corner would hold down roof in a Cat 5 so I've read on the spec list.
    Only if you hammer each Titan down with the even bigger and bulkier "Titan Pro"
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    08-29-19 12:17 AM
    That would be the red edition; -)
    08-29-19 04:08 AM
    That would be the red edition; -)
    We all know who hoards the reds ..... @the_boon
    the_boon likes this.
    08-29-19 05:18 AM
    We all know who hoards the reds ..... @the_boon
    Getting the Red PP in the mail today for a trio lol
    08-29-19 08:26 AM
    I'm waiting for the earthquake model for the left coasters which you've now confirmed
    08-29-19 08:29 AM
    I'm waiting for the earthquake model for the left coasters which you've now confirmed
    While us "lefties" anxiously await the malware filled "San Andreas" model I have heard its release is pending litigation. The "Bold" design has really thrown the lawyers a "Curve". The " Key" will be in the hands of the jurors "Classic" decision.
    Nathan Conley and DEVILS_RULE like this.
    08-29-19 09:39 AM
    I can do all of that on 8.1 on my BE KeyOne with Power Center and DTEK and Device Care on my Samsung S9.
    Definitely not. You can't block apps from accessing information like your IMEI number, using permissions in the background, using activities when it isn't in the foreground, getting access to all of your files when you give it Storage access, etc. There's more here, apps can't replicate many of these features.

https://android-developers.googleblo...id-q-beta.html
    08-29-19 10:20 AM
    While us "lefties" anxiously await the malware filled "San Andreas" model I have heard its release is pending litigation. The "Bold" design has really thrown the lawyers a "Curve". The " Key" will be in the hands of the jurors "Classic" decision.
    Hopefully it will include a licenced San Andreas/Vice City/GTA LE version just for BBMo customers. @the_boon
    elfabio80 likes this.
    08-29-19 01:02 PM
    Hopefully it will include a licenced San Andreas/Vice City/GTA LE version just for BBMo customers. @the_boon
    Lmao
    08-29-19 02:06 PM
    At Android Central the guess is that we might even will be getting Android 10:
    Will my phone get Android 10? https://www.androidcentral.com/will-...get-android-10
    09-04-19 07:37 AM
    it is mentioed, but with "pretty sure" phrase )
    09-16-19 07:08 PM
    hello,

Android 9 update? When?
    When this happens
    Attached Thumbnails Android 9, When?-102018.jpg  
    09-16-19 07:48 PM
    When this happens
    Exactly
    09-16-19 07:50 PM
    Exactly
    Until then, we can all look at the beautiful models on IG posing with devices that people can't actually buy.
    09-16-19 07:52 PM
43 12