Hello. Enjoying my Key2 LE, with exception of this super annoying issue- When I have an incoming call I have to click way too many times to answer the call. I know there has to be a setting that can fix this, but I can't figure it out.

I have the PIN lock, but surely a phone call should override that. As it currently stands I have to use thumbprint sensor, type in PIN, click on phone icon, then do something else weird just to answer a call that comes in when device is locked.

I want incoming calls to have high priority and be easy to answer. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
    02-01-20 07:31 AM
    Hello. Enjoying my Key2 LE, with exception of this super annoying issue- When I have an incoming call I have to click way too many times to answer the call. I know there has to be a setting that can fix this, but I can't figure it out.

I have the PIN lock, but surely a phone call should override that. As it currently stands I have to use thumbprint sensor, type in PIN, click on phone icon, then do something else weird just to answer a call that comes in when device is locked.

I want incoming calls to have high priority and be easy to answer. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
    Not sure about the LE but on my k2 I can answer a call using the space bar or the swipe across function. Aggravating Phone Setting- Need Help, Please!-1580568874764.jpeg
    02-01-20 09:58 AM
    Have you tried a 32nd reboot?

Posted via my beautiful priv
    02-01-20 10:07 AM
    Not yet. Will try that later. Regarding your screen shot above I have that set correctly. Thanks!
    02-01-20 10:32 AM
    Ok. Just thought it was worth mentioning. Good luck.

Posted via my beautiful priv
    02-01-20 11:18 AM