03-25-20 10:02 PM
34 12
tools
    BlackBerry injects the factory image onto the phones on the production floor, but after that, they simply delivered the signed OSes to TCL for distribution via TCL's servers and device update software.

There is simply no way for BlackBerry to reach a TCL device.
    Last I checked the phone says Blackberry on it and the customers won't know any different so if they can't push one or two final updates even pro-bono to TCL it still won't look good on Blackberry.... Yet again promises made and broken. Like a broken record lol. How can you move forward with zero trust in a brand
    02-25-20 10:23 AM
    Last I checked the phone says Blackberry on it and the customers won't know any different so if they can't push one or two final updates even pro-bono to TCL it still won't look good on Blackberry.... Yet again promises made and broken. Like a broken record lol. How can you move forward with zero trust in a brand
    The car companies and BlackBerry UEM users couldn't care less.

As an aside, most assume there hasn't been a BlackBerry phone in more than 5 years anyway.
    02-25-20 10:42 AM
    The car companies and BlackBerry UEM users couldn't care less. Most assume there hasn't been a BlackBerry phone in more than 5 years anyway.
    Lol true
    02-25-20 10:44 AM
    Yes, but it's a bit like a medical supply company that makes sutures for hospitals and surgeons and bandaids for the public stopping support for the bandaids. Maybe some consumers will reject the brand, but it won't affect what the hospitals a ND surgeons purchase because they evaluate different criteria and their customers don't know which brand their sutures are!

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    02-25-20 11:21 AM
    Yes, but it's a bit like a medical supply company that makes sutures for hospitals and surgeons and bandaids for the public stopping support for the bandaids. Maybe some consumers will reject the brand, but it won't affect what the hospitals a ND surgeons purchase because they evaluate different criteria and their customers don't know which brand their sutures are!

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    Pretty sure I was only talking about mobile phones but if they have poor practice with one then it would likely bleed into the other. Destined to fail. Glad I did not buy stock
    02-25-20 12:21 PM
    Pretty sure I was only talking about mobile phones but if they have poor practice with one then it would likely bleed into the other. Destined to fail. Glad I did not buy stock
    Let's face it... this has been going on at BlackBerry for a long time..
    02-25-20 01:22 PM
    What monthly updates?
    03-24-20 04:42 PM
    What monthly updates?
    Well there has been a March release...
    03-25-20 07:35 AM
    Well there has been a March release...
    Not yet. March for most people is not available yet. May be April 8th - 12th as is the UK habit of OTA
    03-25-20 10:02 PM
34 12