I got the latest update last night. Saw it when I woke up. No problems so far.ABL911 available-screenshot_20181215-084038.jpeg
    12-15-18 01:41 AM
    After updating my SIM is not recognised anymore. So much for "No problems so far.".

False alarm, substratum was the cause. I recommend not using substratum.
    Last edited by Ulferini Schusterotti; 12-15-18 at 12:14 PM.
    12-15-18 11:58 AM
    just received this update today in Spain. Bought it from the official website store.
    1st December patch
    12-15-18 12:06 PM
    Anyone know what's new with this version?

Just installed it on my BBE100-1 UK model
    12-15-18 08:20 PM
    Anyone know what's new with this version?

Just installed it on my BBE100-1 UK model
    Not into the details, but the icons have become squares.
    12-16-18 12:37 AM
    Not into the details, but the icons have become squares.
    Blehh

No wonder Crackberry posted an article on how to change the icons just when this December update started rolling out...
    12-16-18 06:34 AM
    Blehh

No wonder Crackberry posted an article on how to change the icons just when this December update started rolling out...
    Hahaha, personally I like it. It looks more tidy.
    12-16-18 06:35 AM
    Blehh

Hah! I'm timely.
    tubularbell likes this.
    12-16-18 10:13 PM
    Blehh

So... they updated the hub stuff and mine are circles.. Now they will go square??? Point for beta apps from bb is moot then?
    12-16-18 11:58 PM
    What I still don't get is why they STILL didn't get rid of this damn flickering!
    12-17-18 08:36 AM
    So... they updated the hub stuff and mine are circles.. Now they will go square??? Point for beta apps from bb is moot then?
    You mean mood? Well, when it comes to the icons the color doesn't change. Neither does the picture of the icon.
    But the complete overhaul of the apps in bèta is more than just mood... There is a totally different UI
    12-17-18 12:30 PM
    You mean mood? Well, when it comes to the icons the color doesn't change. Neither does the picture of the icon.
    But the complete overhaul of the apps in bèta is more than just mood... There is a totally different UI
    No I mean if they have gone square in the Dec update making the App icons circles in beta is redundant..
    12-17-18 08:12 PM
    anyone able to pull this and make a loader??
    12-17-18 08:13 PM
    Just got my LE a few days ago, are updates for this phone rolled out regionally or per specific model number or something. I am in USA and my LE is a -5 model but the update isn't available it says. My phone is still stuck on September release anyone know how TCL rolls out updates for this phone.
    12-17-18 10:29 PM
    Just got my LE a few days ago, are updates for this phone rolled out regionally or per specific model number or something. I am in USA and my LE is a -5 model but the update isn't available it says. My phone is still stuck on September release anyone know how TCL rolls out updates for this phone.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354

They are governed by whatever authority required a separate variant in the first place. Suffice it to say, the process is a mystery.
    12-17-18 10:32 PM
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354

They are governed by whatever authority required a separate variant in the first place. Suffice it to say, the process is a mystery.
    That didn't quite answer my question. I am curious if my -5 will get this update or is everyone who is getting this update on a different model of the LE and the update doesn't apply to the -5 model.
    12-17-18 10:57 PM
    That didn't quite answer my question. I am curious if my -5 will get this update or is everyone who is getting this update on a different model of the LE and the update doesn't apply to the -5 model.
    Did you look at the spreadsheet?

It's impossible to determine what will suddenly appear for any particular variant until it does.
    12-17-18 11:14 PM
    Suffice it to say, the process is a mystery.
    This!
    12-17-18 11:16 PM
    Did you look at the spreadsheet?

It's impossible to determine what will suddenly appear for any particular variant until it does.
    Sorry if I wasn't clear. My question is for those that received the update, are any of you on a -5 model LE?
    12-17-18 11:26 PM
    No I mean if they have gone square in the Dec update making the App icons circles in beta is redundant..
    I guess that the formfactor depends on the build. At first they were circles, and now they are squares. The bèta apps I mean
    12-17-18 11:53 PM
    Sorry if I wasn't clear. My question is for those that received the update, are any of you on a -5 model LE?
    The spreadsheet says no.
    12-18-18 04:24 AM
    Spreadsheet is missing ABG900 for PRD65004043. I still did not update, I am waiting for more people to update. I have read a lot about not working wifi on K1 for months..ABL911 available-screenshot_20181219-141110.jpg
    12-19-18 07:19 AM
    I have read a lot about not working wifi on K1 for months..
    Did you read about a fix?

I also updated to december update on my key 2 le and got a annoying bug with wifi. Sometimes it suddenly disconnects and can't find my wifi. It shows randomly 1 of the 10-20 Wifi's around. Everytime i switch on/off another. Airplane toogling don't work - only a reboot. Have this about 1-2 times a day. Was fine before the update and is fine with all my other devices in this Wifi.
    12-21-18 12:41 PM
    Did you read about a fix?

I also updated to december update on my key 2 le and got a annoying bug with wifi. Sometimes it suddenly disconnects and can't find my wifi. It shows randomly 1 of the 10-20 Wifi's around. Everytime i switch on/off another. Airplane toogling don't work - only a reboot. Have this about 1-2 times a day. Was fine before the update and is fine with all my other devices in this Wifi.
    This is NOT good news. The Key2 has had this bug since it received an update weeks ago. It seemed like the Key2 LE was working well (ie. didn't have the bugs the Key2 had) but I am now realizing the update will probably cause the bugs in the Key2 LE as well (many people are reporting lagging and non-working hubs in terms of Twitter and other apps).

I was going to buy a Key2 in early Jan knowing the LE was a bulletproof backup but that is likely no longer the case. Just amazing that updates make things worse. That's why I have turned updates OFF on my Classic, as the last update that was made broke some things that were never fixed...

Perhaps if/when I buy the Key2 LE I will disable updates from the start and use older software... Either that or hopefully they will fix WiFi and other issues quickly (that hasn't happened on the Key2 - at least not in the past few weeks).
    12-22-18 12:29 PM
    This is NOT good news. The Key2 has had this bug since it received an update weeks ago. It seemed like the Key2 LE was working well (ie. didn't have the bugs the Key2 had) but I am now realizing the update will probably cause the bugs in the Key2 LE as well (many people are reporting lagging and non-working hubs in terms of Twitter and other apps).

I was going to buy a Key2 in early Jan knowing the LE was a bulletproof backup but that is likely no longer the case. Just amazing that updates make things worse. That's why I have turned updates OFF on my Classic, as the last update that was made broke some things that were never fixed...

Perhaps if/when I buy the Key2 LE I will disable updates from the start and use older software... Either that or hopefully they will fix WiFi and other issues quickly (that hasn't happened on the Key2 - at least not in the past few weeks).
    With all the respect, it's very clear that you've never been to software development - at least based on your excitement that update can make some things worse.

Yeah. Sometimes. It may make a few things worse while hundreds of others improve. It's being made by humans, and it's not a rocket science to make everything fault-free (not for $600).

I've not seen any issues with wi-fi so far. It may be either faulty device as some software bug, completely solvable by performing factory reset. That's what warranties are for. It could be either a router problem but this particular description doesn't seem to be that case.

Just to reply to your comment which really made me... Hey wow. :-)
    12-22-18 02:20 PM
31 12