Don't use if you are in China. As always, use at your own risk and let me know if you have any questions. This is the first I've ever built for an LE and can't test since I don't own the device. So take extra caution and make sure you use at your own risk.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!Acd3zIrA!Z0IHfsdPW...qeMbxO-PjCFsjo
    As always, wipe and no/wipe included.

Instructions for first-time flashers:

Remove any screen lock from your device first.
    Download the zip file in the OP. Extract it. Turn off your phone. Press and hold power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen. Plug in your phone to your computer. Open a command prompt in the folder you extracted the downloaded file (In the folder, hold ctl, shift, then right click and you should see "open command prompt (or powershell) window from here). Then type flashall.bat and press enter.

This is all presuming you are using Windows. This will do a wipe (if you selected wipe script) and install the new version. Let me know if you have any questions. If you are on a mac/linux run the .sh scripts in terminal (make sure you are running as admin and again that your screen lock passwords are completely removed).
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 11-30-18 at 11:14 AM.
    11-28-18 12:45 PM
    Don't use if you are in China. As always, use at your own risk and let me know if you have any questions. This is the first I've ever built for an LE and can't test since I don't own the device. So take extra caution and make sure you use at your own risk.

Link: uploading
    As always, wipe and no/wipe included.

Instructions for first-time flashers:

Remove any screen lock from your device first.
    Download the zip file in the OP. Extract it. Turn off your phone. Press and hold power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen. Plug in your phone to your computer. Open a command prompt in the folder you extracted the downloaded file (In the folder, hold ctl, shift, then right click and you should see "open command prompt (or powershell) window from here). Then type flashall.bat and press enter.

This is all presuming you are using Windows. This will do a wipe (if you selected wipe script) and install the new version. Let me know if you have any questions. If you are on a mac/linux run the .sh scripts in terminal (make sure you are running as admin and again that your screen lock passwords are completely removed).
    I tried an autoloader on my BE KEYone earlier this year and just couldn't get it done...

...I have a Mac lol
    11-28-18 12:49 PM
    I tried an autoloader on my BE KEYone earlier this year and just couldn't get it done...

...I have a Mac lol
    It's possible to use. But I don't personally suggest it. I say this not as a shot against those who create the autoloaders, but the autoloaders are less reliable on Mac unless you REALLY know what you're doing. You can do temp damage and not know how to get out of it unless you're knowledgable in what has gone wrong, terminal usage / have a Windows machine to use. Do not run them on Mac unless you're willing to lose a few hours of your life fixing a soft brick.
    11-28-18 12:59 PM
    OP updated with link. Let me know any feedback.
    11-28-18 01:27 PM
    It's also good for people to know that, unlike the KEYᵒⁿᵉ and Motion, there is no way to recover a bricked KEY² / KEY² LE apart from trying autoloaders or returning the device for repair.
    11-28-18 03:11 PM
    True if it's a complete brick. If you can get to bootloader screen, the sugar thread will guide you through restoring.
    11-28-18 05:44 PM
    True if it's a complete brick. If you can get to bootloader screen, the sugar thread will guide you through restoring.
    Except there are no more public login credentials for Sugar.
    11-28-18 06:43 PM
    any willing testers? I can give you instructions and credentials to get back to the latest if you get stuck in bootloader mode. Thanks in advance!
    11-29-18 10:19 PM
    any willing testers? I can give you instructions and credentials to get back to the latest if you get stuck in bootloader mode. Thanks in advance!
    Downloading now.. What was their problems??
    11-30-18 09:29 PM
    Downloading now.. What was their problems??
    I'm willing. Just get back to me with what one is the update and no wipe 👍
    12-01-18 07:57 AM
    Ok so imma try this but need to know what file is the update instead of wipe...
    12-02-18 09:44 AM
    Flashallnowipe.bat if you are on Windows. That said, this is untested on bbe so if you have to use alternative method to resurrect you will have to wipe.
    12-02-18 10:28 AM
    Flashallnowipe.bat if you are on Windows. That said, this is untested on bbe so if you have to use alternative method to resurrect you will have to wipe.
    Bbe?? I have windows and saw the flashallbat.nowipe in there. Anyone else give it a whirl for you??
    12-10-18 06:34 PM
    any update on this yet? I'd try it but my LE atomic is less than a week old. I really don't want to chance it yet
    12-11-18 06:23 PM
    I haven't heard of anyone testing this yet
    12-12-18 09:08 AM
    If you were to have issues, I can dm you a way to resurrect your device. That being said, I'd wait for the next autoloader since the December patch is rolling out.
    Bracken81 likes this.
    12-12-18 09:09 AM
    If you were to have issues, I can dm you a way to resurrect your device. That being said, I'd wait for the next autoloader since the December patch is rolling out.
    This is November??
    12-13-18 04:02 PM
    Yes December ones are released already though.
    12-13-18 04:25 PM