Link: https://www.xda-developers.com/downl...r-app-android/

The above link is to the latest Good Record app which enables one to transcribe and even search for words certain words in the audio recordings themselves. I have a Key2 and the built in 'Sound Recorder' is what I use... and man would it sooooooo easy if the Google app worked for me

But alas, even the packaged/leaked version only works for devices running Android 9/10. So this just goes out to the folks who are mostly content with security updates and not caring about OS updated as a whole, it matters! So let's now let BlackBerry off the hook on these updates and expect reasonable updates in a timely fashion
    12-27-19 12:11 AM
    So let's now let BlackBerry off the hook on these updates and expect reasonable updates in a timely fashion
    What exactly are you suggesting we do?

TCL seems they are packing it up.
    12-27-19 12:41 AM
    no biggie
    12-27-19 02:03 AM
    we need Pie!!!
    12-27-19 05:06 AM
    Buy a phone with PIE

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    12-27-19 05:28 AM
    But alas, even the packaged/leaked version only works for devices running Android 9/10. So this just goes out to the folks who are mostly content with security updates and not caring about OS updated as a whole, it matters! So let's now let BlackBerry off the hook on these updates and expect reasonable updates in a timely fashion
    Everyone understands what it means to not receive OS updates, and I don't think anyone is "letting BB(Mo) off the hook" - they merely realize that no longer matters. BBMo (TCL) lost a bunch of money trying to make licensed BB phones, and they've quit the project. Unless you have a few million dollars to throw at TCL, nothing is going to happen no matter how anyone here feels about it. At some point, you have to accept that and adjust your future plans accordingly.
    12-28-19 01:15 PM
    Yeah if the Keys got Pie maybe BlackBerry could remap the back,home and recent buttons...
    12-28-19 09:59 PM