I think I'm gonna get the atomic LE because my key 2 screen is cracked and insurance has cut me a check to replace phones I'm wondering should I simply get another key2 or should I get the atomic LE what would you do?
    01-20-19 11:33 AM
    No capacitative Keyboard = no LE for me. I'd rather have a KeyOne BE.
    pgg101 and Bravestar79 like this.
    01-20-19 12:05 PM
    Agreed!!!

Bob
    01-20-19 12:15 PM
    Easy answer. Key²
    Bravestar79 likes this.
    01-20-19 12:27 PM
    Yup exactly right. I had the keyone BE and sold it to get the Le. I should have just stuck with the BE. But I am getting the Silver key 2 today and putting my Le up for sale. Was a fun run with it but it really doesn't suit my needs
    01-20-19 12:45 PM
    the LE atomic looks so good tho lol mabe I should get a BE Keyone lol
    01-20-19 12:47 PM
    For me, it's the Atomic color. I'll likely get one just for that.
    the_boon likes this.
    01-20-19 12:56 PM
    I first purchased the LE because it was cheaper. Ended up returning it because I missed the capacitive keyboard. I also like some of the other features of the Key2 like larger battery, more RAM and better processor. I didn't use the LE long enough to say that I would have noticed a difference in performance in any area other than battery life. Still, it's nice having the higher specs for future proofing and the placebo effect.
    01-20-19 01:11 PM
    I want a dual sim and the LE fits the bill
    coming from a keyone so will see how the LE performs

don't want to shell out huge money for the key2
    01-20-19 01:13 PM
    the LE atomic looks so good tho lol mabe I should get a BE Keyone lol
    It does look damn good in person.

The only thing that would pull me away from my Atomic LE would be a KEY3 or a nice deal on a KEY2 with a non-wobbly spacebar that I would trade my iPhone SE + Typo PKB + $ for
    01-21-19 04:40 PM
    It does look damn good in person.

The only thing that would pull me away from my Atomic LE would be a KEY3 or a nice deal on a KEY2 with a non-wobbly spacebar that I would trade my iPhone SE + Typo PKB + $ for
    I found a key2 black 64gb for 399.99 new so I bought that! I have a silver but I'm letting that go because I rock my phones naked and I've dropped the SE a few times and underneath the silver black shows through and it's God awful how beat up it looks when that starts happening! So I will get some sort off slim case for my BE key2
    01-21-19 04:53 PM
    I found a key2 black 64gb for 399.99 new so I bought that! I have a silver but I'm letting that go because I rock my phones naked and I've dropped the SE a few times and underneath the silver black shows through and it's God awful how beat up it looks when that starts happening! So I will get some sort off slim case for my BE key2
    Do you mind sending a pic of your banged up key 2? I am contemplating getting one used off amazon but I want to see what it looks like when it's been damaged. One I am looking at says it has less than a inch by inch cosmetic issue on the front, top, and 1/4 to 1/2 inch scratches on the screen
    01-21-19 06:01 PM
    Nope not me. I don't like downgrading. I was tempted to buy on first because of price but thought I would regret it. So paid out a lot money to feel I got top of the line Blackberry offering. I think one thing was when I read Blackberry KEY² was metal frame and Blackberry KEY² LE was plastic. So I gave 300 away for vanity. Lol.
    I'm sure functionally I would have been just as happy and with it. Oh and when I read that keyboard was like keyone was another reason. I tried a keyone and didn't like it. This is much closer to classic feel.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    01-21-19 09:42 PM
    No, Non, Niet and Nein!!! Enough said!
    01-21-19 11:53 PM
    I used to have a Key2 before I shattered the screen. Here's why I went with the Key2 LE as its replacement and why I actually like it more than my Key2:
    1. Price. It was nice saving $200.
    2. Color. The atomic red device is beautiful. Silver and black are boring. If you're going to get the slate gray Key2 LE, you might as well get the black Key2.
    3. Material. I prefer the plastic frame over the aluminum frame. The sides and the back feel more grippy. I think this device will be more durable--there's even an extra plastic buffer around the display, which is absent on the Key2.

The only thing I miss is the capacitive keyboard, but I'll learn to live without it.
    01-22-19 01:55 PM
    This was my thought-process before owning an LE. Could never see myself owning a modern berry with no capacitive keys. The LE changed my mind on this.
    the_boon likes this.
    01-22-19 11:47 PM
    I used to have a Key2 before I shattered the screen. Here's why I went with the Key2 LE as its replacement and why I actually like it more than my Key2:
    2. Color. The atomic red device is beautiful. Silver and black are boring. If you're going to get the slate gray Key2 LE, you might as well get the black Key2.
    3. Material. I prefer the plastic frame over the aluminum frame. The sides and the back feel more grippy. I think this device will be more durable--there's even an extra plastic buffer around the display, which is absent on the Key2.

The only thing I miss is the capacitive keyboard, but I'll learn to live without it.
    Not to mention better reception due to the polycarbonate build.

The Atomic is a beauty indeed, typing this up on it.

But I wouldn't say that a silver KEY2 is boring, it's my second favorite BBMo device after the AR LE
    01-23-19 12:00 AM

Agree with number 3 year. If you walk into a shop and see the black key 2 it looks identical to the slate Le. Even when you type on them its barely noticeable the difference in PKB size cause I've had this one for so long. If I was on the original keyone I would notice the difference in size more.
    01-23-19 08:41 PM
    I have the Key2 SE. Would not switch it because of the keyboard
    01-23-19 09:17 PM