Hi, I believe there is a similar issue with the KeyOne. Is there a fix for it? The Keyboard does not have ä, ü, ö, which is ok, because with BB10, I could use ue, ae etc. and have them set to change to ä, ü etc.

I did try to do this on my Key2, it worked fine, but after the reboot, everything was gone. Is there a fix or is this one of the many bugs I have to live with on a 650EUR phone?
    12-02-18 07:30 AM
    Hi, I believe there is a similar issue with the KeyOne. Is there a fix for it? The Keyboard does not have ä, ü, ö, which is ok, because with BB10, I could use ue, ae etc. and have them set to change to ä, ü etc.

I did try to do this on my Key2, it worked fine, but after the reboot, everything was gone. Is there a fix or is this one of the many bugs I have to live with on a 650EUR phone?
    Happens same to me some days ago with key2 le...
    12-02-18 07:34 AM
    No fix, been an issue since the Key1.
    12-02-18 01:40 PM
    if you proceed and make a "keyboard change" in a fictitious way, then you go back to the blackberry keyboard, all the substitutions of the words that were set will come back
    12-03-18 02:44 AM
    if you proceed and make a "keyboard change" in a fictitious way, then you go back to the blackberry keyboard, all the substitutions of the words that were set will come back
    Could be so kind to elaborate on your procedure? I am afraid I do not fully understand what you are trying to say. Do you advise to change to, for example, Gboard, and then change back?
    12-03-18 04:12 AM
    Exactly. This is just a procedure to make it rework the keyboard function. After reprocessing, all the replacements returned will be back. One of these two procedures is sufficient: 1) restart the device; 2) fictitious keyboard change (for example from blackberry to gboard keyboard and back to the blackberry keyboard). Subsequently to this activity, all the words of the substitution, return selectable from the keyboard. I apologize for my English, I am Italian.
    12-03-18 04:31 AM
    Exactly. This is just a procedure to make it rework the keyboard function. After reprocessing, all the replacements returned will be back. One of these two procedures is sufficient: 1) restart the device; 2) fictitious keyboard change (for example from blackberry to gboard keyboard and back to the blackberry keyboard). Subsequently to this activity, all the words of the substitution, return selectable from the keyboard. I apologize for my English, I am Italian.
    Thank you very much, I understand now. Will try this out later today. Have a nice day!
    12-03-18 05:17 AM