Chilling.
    I'm curious what you find "chilling?"
    11-12-19 12:47 PM
    After all these years in the BlackBerry world, I have 3593 "Notes" in my Key2, and most of them are critical to my ability to continue to exist and function. It looks like I can never get them out without sending 3,593 individual emails, one at a time. Is there another way to get my critical notes data out of my Key2?
    12-03-19 06:50 PM
    After all these years in the BlackBerry world, I have 3593 "Notes" in my Key2, and most of them are critical to my ability to continue to exist and function. It looks like I can never get them out without sending 3,593 individual emails, one at a time. Is there another way to get my critical notes data out of my Key2?
    Do you mean Blackberry notes? In that case I suggest you download e.g. "Tasks and Notes" from Play store to the android phone of your choice. Connect it to the same MS account and it should be synced.
    12-04-19 06:40 AM
    Hi. I just made the unthinkable step: ditched my BYOD K2 (and K2LE) for a f***g Huawei Mate 20 Lite provided by the employer to cope with the minimum Android 9 requirement.
    I don't want to go with two handsets as I received the dual SIM version of Mate 20 Lite.
    When BBMo will send Android 9 to my Key2s my employer will require Android 10.
    12-04-19 03:23 PM
    Hi. I just made the unthinkable step: ditched my BYOD K2 (and K2LE) for a f***g Huawei Mate 20 Lite provided by the employer to cope with the minimum Android 9 requirement.
    I don't want to go with two handsets as I received the dual SIM version of Mate 20 Lite.
    Sad day when a Huawei can be trusted more than a BlackBerry.... (Just a USA joke... )
    12-04-19 03:28 PM
    Sad day when a Huawei can be trusted more than a BlackBerry.... (Just a USA joke... )
    LMAO
    12-04-19 05:10 PM
    Will you replace the Huawei with the UniHertz Titan since that one will come with Android 9 ? Lol
    12-04-19 07:48 PM
    Will you replace the Huawei with the UniHertz Titan since that one will come with Android 9 ? Lol
    Nope. The damn Huawei is provided by my employer. The work email runs using IBM Maas360. As someone else said on this forum, seems like this requirement of using the N-1 version of Android comes from IBM.
    12-04-19 10:44 PM
    HAHAHA and they say it's a Business Phone, and yet it struggles to last a year
    12-05-19 02:03 AM
    Nope. The damn Huawei is provided by my employer. The work email runs using IBM Maas360. As someone else said on this forum, seems like this requirement of using the N-1 version of Android comes from IBM.
    Wonder if the others here facing the same minimum requirements are also on an IBM UEM or if it's a general trend?
    12-05-19 07:03 AM
    To my knowledge none of the big MDM player require 9 yet. this includes MaaS360 (IBM), AirWatch (vMware), MS EMS, Mobile Iron, or BlackBerry EMS
    12-05-19 07:08 AM
    Got the below email today. My Honor 7x is already on Android 9. Not sure what triggered this?

Seems security policies have become more tighter now. So, I suggest you to purchase a Samsung or IPhone than buying a Huawei phone.

This is an automated message informing you that the following corp Android device has been wiped::
    Device Model:BND-AL10
    Hardware ID:866676033068016
    Last Sync Date:2019-11-28 19:38:27.844000+00:00
    Rationaleevices manufactured by Huawei are banned. This manufacturer doesn't satisfy Enterprise Infrastructure Protection's security requirements.

This device is prohibited by the Mobile Device Support Policy (go/byod-policy) because it was manufactured by a banned manufacturer. Banned manufacturers produce devices that introduce security-related bugs. We recommend ordering a device from Stuff. See go/which-phone for more information.

Replies to this email are not monitored. If you have any questions please contact Techstop (or if you are using a *confidential* device, email one of the Dogfood lists you're a member of).

Thank you,

Classic is magic!
    Last edited by babugaru1; 12-05-19 at 07:38 AM.
    12-05-19 07:16 AM
    HAHAHA and they say it's a Business Phone, and yet it struggles to last a year
    Struggles to last a year? You mean as far as security updates or the hardware itself?
    12-05-19 07:35 AM
    Got the below email today. My Honor 7x is already on Android 9. Not sure what triggered this?

Seems security policies have become more tighter now. So, I suggest you to purchase a Samsung or IPhone than buying a Huawei phone.

This is an automated message informing you that the following corp Android device has been wiped::
    Device Model:BND-AL10
    Hardware ID:866676033068016
    Last Sync Date:2019-11-28 19:38:27.844000+00:00
    Rationaleevices manufactured by Huawei are banned. This manufacturer doesn't satisfy Enterprise Infrastructure Protection's security requirements.

This device is prohibited by the Mobile Device Support Policy (go/byod-policy) because it was manufactured by a banned manufacturer. Banned manufacturers produce devices that introduce security-related bugs. We recommend ordering a device from Stuff. See go/which-phone for more information.

Replies to this email are not monitored. If you have any questions please contact Techstop (or if you are using a *confidential* device, email one of the Dogfood lists you're a member of).

Thank you,

Classic is magic!
    Sounds like you need your employer to provide you with a supported phone
    12-05-19 08:20 AM
189 ... 678