Hi all,
    I have a Chinese version Key2 100-4, so here is the question:
    if I flash a universal autoloader which support the Chinese version, will my phone could get further OTA updates?
    if yes, what kind of OTA it will get? Chinese OTA or global OTA (along with the autoloader which I flashed)?
    Thanks~
    Last edited by flamyelf; 07-03-20 at 06:22 AM.
    07-03-20 12:36 AM
    Hi all,
    I have a Chinese version Key2 100-4, so here is the question:
    if I flash a universal autoloader which support the Chinese version, will my phone could get further OTA updates?
    if yes, what kind of OTA it will get? Chinese OTA or global OTA (along with the autoloader which I flashed)?
    Thanks~
    First, ACQ160 is about to go OTA for the BBF100-4, as it has just appeared on the servers.

Second, when an autoloader is used, it will not interrupt your normal updates UNLESS you are loading an OS build that your specific device variant didn't receive.
    07-03-20 07:39 AM
    First, ACQ160 is about to go OTA for the BBF100-4, as it has just appeared on the servers.

Second, when an autoloader is used, it will not interrupt your normal updates UNLESS you are loading an OS build that your specific device variant didn't receive.
    Thanks for your help Mr.conite

I would like to flash the universal autoloader like ABY127 or ABX648, ABY127 seems not existed on Chinese version.
    so if I flash ABY127 then there will be no further OTA, and there will be a Chinese OTA when universal ABX648 has been flashed.
    is it right?
    Thank you~

btw, my goal is turn my key2 from Chinese rom to international rom (with original Google framework)
    moreover if it could receive further international OTA will be the best.
    07-03-20 07:58 AM

btw, my goal is turn my key2 from Chinese rom to international rom (with original Google framework)
    You will not be able to do what you're trying to do. You can't do that with loaders.
    07-03-20 10:44 AM
    You will not be able to do what you're trying to do. You can't do that with loaders.
    So the best result is use another variant loader and give up OTA, or a same variant loader and needs to avoid be rollback by OTA?
    thanks~
    07-03-20 11:26 AM
    So the best result is use another variant loader and give up OTA, or a same variant loader and needs to avoid be rollback by OTA?
    thanks~
    You will never be able to load a non-chinese OS build on your device. Period.
    nevilleadaniels likes this.
    07-03-20 12:44 PM