So I found that now I have the option to use wifi calling so I set it up. Then I did some reading on virgin mobile and there it says if you leave a wifi area the calls cuts off and have to redial on cellular or vice versa. So I am not sure I should even bother to turn it on. At home here for whatever reason I have low bars on network and thought wifi calling would be cool. Never noticed dropped calls so probably answered my own question. LTE signal is barely one bar.

I had it set to cellular signal prefered and then I was getting notified that it was on and off. Wondering if this is better for those who just stay in wifi all the time like an office.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg 🇨🇦
    08-21-19 09:50 AM
    Granted, I'm not on Virgin Mobile but I've used WiFi calling across Rogers, Bell, and T-Mobile and have never had a WiFi call disconnect and redial when transitioning.
    08-21-19 10:50 AM
    Granted, I'm not on Virgin Mobile but I've used WiFi calling across Rogers, Bell, and T-Mobile and have never had a WiFi call disconnect and redial when transitioning.
    Ok that sounds more realistic. I was just reading on the virgin sight and it said if you loose signal call is cancelled. Virgin is Bell in reality as when I set up my phone just now it was a bell page that I entered my number into. I guess trial and error it is. I do not get or make very many calls any more.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg 🇨🇦
    08-21-19 10:57 AM
    It should, in theory, transition without disconnect. That being said, wifi calling on the Key2 has been a disaster since release.
    IceCreamPlz and megafan2000 like this.
    08-22-19 01:23 PM