Ok - so I am up and running with wifi calling on Rogers. Really nice. But how the HELL do I turn off the notifications every time it reconnects to wifi.

Thanks in advance.
    02-15-19 07:19 PM
    sounds like you can't. such a lazy coded app.
    02-15-19 08:38 PM
    There was a similar issue on the Motion, if you're talking about an audible notification. Pull down to access the wifi-calling visual notice from top bar, slide it to the left and a setting "wheel" will appear. Tap that to reach another menu that will shut off the notifications. IF... it's the same as the motion notifications.
    02-16-19 09:30 AM
    There was a similar issue on the Motion, if you're talking about an audible notification. Pull down to access the wifi-calling visual notice from top bar, slide it to the left and a setting "wheel" will appear. Tap that to reach another menu that will shut off the notifications. IF... it's the same as the motion notifications.
    Thank you! But no joy. I was able to get into notifications but it said "notifications cannot be turned off for this app". So I'm stuck by the looks of it. App is " call management" BTW.
    02-16-19 09:47 PM
    It is not a bad thing by the way, since WiFi calling does not always reconnect automatically when re-entering a saved WiFi area. If connection, for call quality, is crucial, like in my case where I am on call (and poor cell quality in my condo due to all the higher condos around) then the icon being displayed does tell me when re-connection failed and I can easily remedy things.
    02-17-19 05:41 AM
    It is not a bad thing by the way, since WiFi calling does not always reconnect automatically when re-entering a saved WiFi area. If connection, for call quality, is crucial, like in my case where I am on call (and poor cell quality in my condo due to all the higher condos around) then the icon being displayed does tell me when re-connection failed and I can easily remedy things.
    Don't disagree - but I would like to be able to control it. And to be clear just the audible notification as the visual one is great, and I have a couple of wifi channels around home so the notifications when switching gets irksome.
    02-17-19 10:27 PM