2 questions.
    1. If I have a Mac, how can I follow your second set of instructions, everything there seems to reference Windows.
    2. If I don't want the OTA updated to disable this work, how do I turn off OTA updates as they always seem to alert me after they have been downloaded and are ready for install.
    06-11-19 11:01 PM
    Not currently working with Rogers on my BBF100-2 non-carrier phone. I called Rogers technical support and the person said that Rogers doesn't do wi-fi calling on non-carrier phones. I am elevating my complaint to the CCTS, so we'll see where that goes.
    06-17-19 10:00 PM
    Not currently working with Rogers on my BBF100-2 non-carrier phone. I called Rogers technical support and the person said that Rogers doesn't do wi-fi calling on non-carrier phones. I am elevating my complaint to the CCTS, so we'll see where that goes.
    Went the same route with my NA Silver Edition on Rogers. After a conversation with the President's office, no joy! Total waste of time.
    06-18-19 12:14 AM
    Were you successful if you enabled wi-fi calling by putting your SIM in a different Rogers device and then swapping it back?
    06-18-19 04:22 PM
    All, I've noticed that while wifi calling and plain texting via wifi works with this solution, I'm not able to send texts that have pictures or videos via this solution. Anyone else encounter this issue and have a suggested resolve?

Thanks
    06-26-19 11:05 AM
    Rogers Tier 2 Support attempted to enable the device on their VOLTE network but no success.
    07-10-19 11:43 AM
    From BlackBerry Technical Support:
    Thank you for choosing BlackBerry, unfortunate the BlackBerry keytwo is not compatible for wifi calling. We are currently working on a software launch to help receive wifi calling feature. we do not have a release
    date for the software launch, so you can expect wifi calling to work.
    07-13-19 10:16 AM
    From BlackBerry Technical Support:
    Thank you for choosing BlackBerry, unfortunate the BlackBerry keytwo is not compatible for wifi calling. We are currently working on a software launch to help receive wifi calling feature. we do not have a release
    date for the software launch, so you can expect wifi calling to work.
    Maybe you should send them this picture so they know it is compatible for Wi-Fi calling.
    Attached Thumbnails Wi-Fi calling working.-screenshot_20190713-161711.jpg  
    07-13-19 03:20 PM
    On Rogers?
    07-14-19 12:14 AM
    On Rogers?
    No. It's Tmobile. But they claim it doesn't work either. My point is all the companies stating it's not compatible yet it works just fine with the original modem software.
    07-14-19 12:24 PM
    I sent my serial number and IMEI to Rogers and they said they tried but were not successful in registering my phone on the network. Then I contacted Blackberry technical support, and they only told me it would not do Wi-Fi calling after I told them I was on Rogers. Good to hear they're working on it, though.
    07-14-19 09:04 PM
    I switched to Telus a few months ago due to Rogers doing exactly that with me. They wouldn't activate my Key1 for Wi-Fi calling because I didn't buy it from them. I was with them for 15 years and went to Telus and Wi-Fi calling works great. Even MMS works fine!
    07-14-19 11:23 PM
    First you'll need to enable Developer Options on your phone, and in the options scroll down to Debugging section and make sure that USB debugging and USB debugging in charging mode is toggled on.

Plug in your phone to your computer using USB (I've had flaky connection with some ports/cables, so might have to try the commands multiple times, or find the right combination for ports and cables for a stable connection). It should recognize the connection on the phone and make sure to select charge and data and then transfer files option on the phone when it's connected.

Download the zip file from this link https://mega.nz/#!V5owHArY!yPCQCcmXR...GqiTmPtMxiUz-M and extract to a directory on your computer (doesn't really matter where as long as you know where to find it). Navigate to the folder where you extracted it to. Then hold your left shift key and right-click in the folder (empty space) and choose open cmd prompt here (might say powershell instead of cmd prompt depending on your Windows setup, either will work).

Once at the shell (it should show that you are in the folder where you extracted the files) you will want to run the following commands (without the quotes):

".\bin\adb devices" this should show you what devices are attached to your computer, the first time you run it, it should start up the service. I always run it again after it starts the service to make sure the phone is listed as an attached device.

".\bin\adb shell settings put global wfc_ims_enabled1 1" this will write a 1 to the wfc_ims_enabled1 flag in the global settings. Also, might be useful to get the SetEdit app on your phone and check the Global table and scroll to wfc_ims_enabled1 and see what it's at prior to writing it, there's a few other wifi calling and ims settings in that table, but all of mine were on (1) already except for wfc_ims_enabled1

The next portion is to write the ABA044 modem to your device. You'll have to disable any pin lock that you have on your phone in settings first. Then restart your phone into fastboot mode by holding power and volume down at the same time and keep holding it until it is in fastboot.

Then in your cmd prompt (or powershell) use the following command to write the modem (without quotes):

".\bin\fastboot.exe flash modem .\NON-HLOS.bin" this writes the americas modem, so you may want to make sure that you have the right PRD for this. My PRD is PRD-63825-003, I believe ABA044 should work for any BBF100-2 device. And of course you can try on a different one, but I have no way to guarantee it will work or be able to get your original modem back other than to download your autoloader and load it back onto your phone.

Then reboot your phone using the fastboot menu. Go back through the original set of steps and give wifi calling another try.

And that should be the complete number of steps/settings that I did on my device.
    Just tried this on a new Key2 and after reboot the phone doesn't see the SIM card or any Wifi networks. I tried to do a factory reset, but not I am locked out of the phone as apparently the setup screen requires a SIM card or a Wifi connection to continue.

Any ideas how to fix or undo?
    08-08-19 08:16 PM
    2 questions.
    1. If I have a Mac, how can I follow your second set of instructions, everything there seems to reference Windows.
    2. If I don't want the OTA updated to disable this work, how do I turn off OTA updates as they always seem to alert me after they have been downloaded and are ready for install.
    Sorry, I do not have steps for Mac. I only have Windows device, so not sure how to convert the steps to Mac. Possibly someone else on here can.

Surprisingly OTA updates have not removed this for me. It has kept the original modem intact. Just a note on that though, every OTA update will say that it "fails" and then reboots (sometimes taking 15 min to reboot) and once started will show that I'm on the latest update. And my wifi calling is still there and I have not had to redo the steps.
    08-09-19 05:15 AM
    All, I've noticed that while wifi calling and plain texting via wifi works with this solution, I'm not able to send texts that have pictures or videos via this solution. Anyone else encounter this issue and have a suggested resolve?

Thanks
    I would double check your APN settings. I'm able to send and receive MMS.
    08-09-19 05:16 AM
    @ashmarlo saw a post from you that looks like it's deleted now. Hopefully you got it figured out. But just in case anyone else has issues, here's what it was.

If you do the steps and find that you have no wifi or any sim card being recognized, that's an indication that your device is not compatible with the modem that you installed. To get it back you will need to find the latest software that is compatible with your specific device and load it on to the phone. That will bring back wifi and the sim will be recognized. Not all devices will be compatible with the modem file that I have uploaded, so double check before installing it.
    08-09-19 05:23 AM
    I have been trying to use the flashall.bat file from the autoloaders to reload my phone but it will keeps booting into the fastboot menu once completed. I thought I had a Key2 (BBF100-2) but fastboot has been given me an error saying it is a bbe100 (which I think is a Key2 LE). How can I confirm what my model actually is? I have tried pushing about 10 different autoloders for both models with the same result.
    08-09-19 02:36 PM

Surprisingly OTA updates have not removed this for me. It has kept the original modem intact. Just a note on that though, every OTA update will say that it "fails" and then reboots (sometimes taking 15 min to reboot) and once started will show that I'm on the latest update. And my wifi calling is still there and I have not had to redo the steps.
    Same goes for me. Updates can't install and the they do. I just need to enable wifi calling provision in the secret menu screen.
    08-09-19 04:11 PM
    I have been trying to use the flashall.bat file from the autoloaders to reload my phone but it will keeps booting into the fastboot menu once completed. I thought I had a Key2 (BBF100-2) but fastboot has been given me an error saying it is a bbe100 (which I think is a Key2 LE). How can I confirm what my model actually is? I have tried pushing about 10 different autoloders for both models with the same result.
    I haven't looked at an LE up close but it's supposed to be slightly different than the Key2
    08-09-19 08:15 PM
    You can use IMEI to look it up as well. Fastboot shows this under the barcode option
    08-09-19 08:22 PM
    Be aware that the latest update as of this posting (ACB168) changes the settings that had to be set for wifi calling to work on the Key 2 on Tmo. You'll have to follow the process again (no need to flash the modem again) in order to regain wifi calling.
    08-10-19 09:51 AM
    Be aware that the latest update as of this posting (ACB168) changes the settings that had to be set for wifi calling to work on the Key 2 on Tmo. You'll have to follow the process again (no need to flash the modem again) in order to regain wifi calling.
    All I had to do was enable wifi provisioning in the secret menu. Didn't have to do the entire process. I'm on tmo
    08-10-19 10:00 PM
    I'm thinking about forgoing the wifi calling ability since I've discovered the TMO digits app that seems to get me most of what I need when in no tmo signal locations and I'm having some strange calling issues. How best can I get the latest modem update available for the BBF100-2 Key 2 unit?
    08-17-19 10:02 AM
    I'm thinking about forgoing the wifi calling ability since I've discovered the TMO digits app that seems to get me most of what I need when in no tmo signal locations and I'm having some strange calling issues. How best can I get the latest modem update available for the BBF100-2 Key 2 unit?
    I was able to revert to the newest modem using the autoloader for the latest update provided by user conite on this forum. The specific link to his auto loader is https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...957.1566053842. I used the flashallnowipe.bat option which flashed the complete update and the latest modem while keeping my data. For those on TMO, I suggest using the digits app as it's more stable and consistent for wifi calling and texting on this device.
    08-17-19 12:56 PM
    I'm not positive but I think the latest modem update is the one that removed wifi calling last year.
    08-17-19 01:15 PM
137 ... 23456