Hello all.

Have any of you using Wi-Fi calling found that there are sometimes 2-3 second drops in the call where the call goes silent? The call stays active and the conversation resumes but there are these weird little dead-spots in the conversation.

It's almost like some sort of buffer filled up and needed emptying.

I have a Key2 (BBF100-2) running ACD175 in Canada [PRD 63825-006]. The Wi-Fi router is an ASUS RT-AC3100 fully updated.

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
    10-18-19 02:31 PM
    I'd try it on another network - friend, work. That would rule out your router, modem or internet in general.

Then compare it to someone else's phone on your and the other network... that too would have narrow the issue down to the phone, local network or the carriers system.
    10-18-19 03:41 PM
    I'd try it on another network - friend, work. That would rule out your router, modem or internet in general.

Then compare it to someone else's phone on your and the other network... that too would have narrow the issue down to the phone, local network or the carriers system.
    Thanks for taking the time to reply.!

I also tried this at work and got the same result. I don't normally have Wi-Fi calling on outside the house, however, as reception is great downtown. The workaround is to use it only if badly needed and just to pause for a bit if the audio drops mid-stream (Better than having the whole call drop).
    10-18-19 05:29 PM