How can I switch on the Wi-Fi calling. Vodafone .uk has given me the facility.
    I have got to as far as finding the option but it is in shaded grey and I am unable to switch it on.
    07-26-20 03:46 PM
    In the dialer, type:

*#*#46368676#*#*

Make sure under Phone Info the Wi-Fi calling provisioned option is enabled.

Hope this helps.

Let us know.
    keefrto likes this.
    07-26-20 04:23 PM
    How can I switch on the Wi-Fi calling. Vodafone .uk has given me the facility.
    I have got to as far as finding the option but it is in shaded grey and I am unable to switch it on.
    Verify that carrier allows YOUR device to have WFC or AKA is SUPPORTED device. It’s enabled on my account with AT&T for instance, but my AT&T KEYone isn’t even supported.
    07-26-20 04:54 PM
    Hi
    That is the problem.
    I can't enable wi fi calling.
    Please see below
    Attached Thumbnails Wi-Fi calling function on Key2-101841.jpg  
    07-27-20 01:53 PM
    Hi
    That is the problem.
    Please see below
    If you did what I mentioned above, then your carrier doesn’t support WFC on your device
    07-27-20 02:02 PM
    Hi
    That is the problem.
    Please see below

1) What OS are you on.... make sure you are on the latest May update.
    2) See if your account has WFC enabled (call support) or do you have any other phone you can test?
    3) Confirm your KEY2 is the correct one for your market.... does it have all the network bands that Vodafone supports.
    Tracey Saver likes this.
    07-27-20 02:21 PM
    Thank you for all your advise.

I have just checked with Vodafone UK. They said Key 2 is not one of the devices they support.
    I might as well wait for Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra to come down in price. At. the moment it is about 25 pounds more than what I am paying for this key 2
    07-28-20 11:36 AM
    Thank you for all your advise.

I have just checked with Vodafone UK. They said Key 2 is not one of the devices they support.
    I might as well wait for Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra to come down in price. At. the moment it is about 25 pounds more than what I am paying for this key 2
    Are you talking about montly payments?

Will say that right now a used KEY2 might have more value than in six months....
    07-28-20 11:43 AM
    There is this option, but it seems to involve using a programmable sim card. I'd love to try it, but it might be too complicated for myself.

https://github.com/herlesupreeth/CoIMS_Wiki
    gouger05 likes this.
    07-28-20 03:47 PM
    I buy my phone on a 24 months contract and upgrade them after that. I was hoping to upgrade this one for a key 3. I still. have a Passport which I can't be bothered to sell
    My contract was for £ 39 per month. At present the Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra is about £68
    Apart from the obvious use I like taking creative photographs and play sudoku on my phone.
    key 2 camera is. rubbish 'll
    walking around the house to get a good signal is annoying me. Hence I wanted the wifi calling.
    07-28-20 10:18 PM
    I buy my phone on a 24 months contract and upgrade them after that. I was hoping to upgrade this one for a key 3. I still. have a Passport which I can't be bothered to sell
    My contract was for £ 39 per month. At present the Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra is about £68
    Apart from the obvious use I like taking creative photographs and play sudoku on my phone.
    key 2 camera is. rubbish 'll
    walking around the house to get a good signal is annoying me. Hence I wanted the wifi calling.
    Well.... there is a lot between a KEY2 and a S20 Ultra.

But if creative photography is your main need.... I understand that choice. Great site for those looking for the best camera is https://www.dxomark.com/category/smartphone-reviews/ (don't bother searching for the KEY2.... my guess is it would have been down there with the Galaxy J2 with a score around 65)
    07-29-20 09:07 AM