I have contacted serval stores in Denmark where they sell Blackberry keyone, and key2. All of those I talk to, they only sell the Keyone and Key2 with Germen keyboard (Qwertz keyboard) and not Qwerty keyboard. It is a big issue for the very most peoples in Denmark, because our computers and other keyboard products is with the full Danish keyboardlayout OR Qwerty keyboard.

I am shure that blackberry would sell more keyone/key2 phones if we could get them with a keybordlayout we are used to.
    Qorax likes this.
    07-20-18 04:35 AM
    I have contacted serval stores in Denmark where they sell Blackberry keyone, and key2. All of those I talk to, they only sell the Keyone and Key2 with Germen keyboard (Qwertz keyboard) and not Qwerty keyboard. It is a big issue for the very most peoples in Denmark, because our computers and other keyboard products is with the full Danish keyboardlayout OR Qwerty keyboard.

I am shure that blackberry would sell more keyone/key2 phones if we could get them with a keybordlayout we are used to.
    That's the Danish stores' fault if there are no qwerty models
    07-20-18 08:04 AM
    You can try the EU Online store....

I can see retailers not offering all the options... If QWERTY is more dominate than QWERTZ is in that market, it is strange.
    07-20-18 08:17 AM
    In denmark we have 3 more letters (Æ Ø Å) than Qwerty layout offers, but the 3 letters are added to the Qwerty layout, therefore we can manage pretty well the normal qwerty layout.
    Qorax likes this.
    07-20-18 05:38 PM