Now admittedly, I was having issues with my Key2, mostly around terrible Bluetooth reliability, and I was feeling quite frustrated. So I splurged on a Mate 20 Pro, which is a _great_ phone, no doubts about it.

And here I am on the weekend, three months later, with the Key2 patched up (bluetooth seems good so far, and hey, wifi calling got introduced while I was away!) and loading up apps and settling back in, while the Mate 20 chills in airplane mode for now.

Why? Why! It's slower. The screen isn't as good. The camera is nowhere near as good. But it's such a cool device, and that glorious PKB (clacky spacebar and all)....why can't I quit you.,..maybe I just answered my own question

-Scott
    02-18-19 03:14 PM
    The PKB... and you just want to be different. Nothing wrong with that.
    02-18-19 03:34 PM
    The PKB... and you just want to be different. Nothing wrong with that.
    Yeah, the different aspect is appealing as well
    02-18-19 04:04 PM
    if loving you is so wrong, I don't want to be right.
    02-18-19 09:06 PM
    Now admittedly, I was having issues with my Key2, mostly around terrible Bluetooth reliability, and I was feeling quite frustrated. So I splurged on a Mate 20 Pro, which is a _great_ phone, no doubts about it.

And here I am on the weekend, three months later, with the Key2 patched up (bluetooth seems good so far, and hey, wifi calling got introduced while I was away!) and loading up apps and settling back in, while the Mate 20 chills in airplane mode for now.

Why? Why! It's slower. The screen isn't as good. The camera is nowhere near as good. But it's such a cool device, and that glorious PKB (clacky spacebar and all)....why can't I quit you.,..maybe I just answered my own question

-Scott
    I feel you. I sometimes put my Note 9 aside for a while because I end up missing the PKB.
    02-18-19 09:34 PM
    If they could add a stylus (similar to the note) with a PKB, that would be perfect!
    halebw likes this.
    02-18-19 09:54 PM
    Man, now you are speaking my language!!!!

I've had every BB10 (multiple times) and also a Key1, Key2 and Key2 LE. I've also had every high end iPhone, Samsung, OnePlus, etc.....and yet I'm typing this on a BB Classic lol.

No matter what I do, I always come back to BB. It's a sickness. As posted above, I love being different and want to use what I want.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-19 10:52 PM