Hi there, i wanna ask why when you take a photo with key2's camera, it doesn't open it at google photos, but at this camera app.
    This is strange because default camera library is google photos.
    Can we change this?
    Thanks
    08-17-18 01:32 PM
    Honestly, this is great. I don't want Google to have any of my photos.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    08-18-18 11:13 AM
    Exactly! The BlackBerry camera app gives you the option of storing on the SD card.
    08-18-18 11:35 AM
    I would prefer to have only Google photos, or at least to choose which photo gallery wanna use
    08-18-18 03:31 PM
    so unlike the key1?
    08-18-18 06:01 PM
    Wondering if any other phone let's you change the default album for the "camera" to another one.

I have got Note 8 and it opens it's own Album app from quick access. Although I do use Google Photos for backup etc.
    08-18-18 08:10 PM
    Not sure but I know that there is a setting in Google Photos to delete the photos stored on your phone. That is not the final step as my iPhone app will ask again before the photos are deleted. Google Photos is free cloud storage for most users. No tin foil here.
    08-18-18 08:25 PM
    I'm confused. The only gallery app on my key2 is Google Photos
    08-18-18 11:11 PM
    Hi there, i wanna ask why when you take a photo with key2's camera, it doesn't open it at google photos, but at this camera app.
    This is strange because default camera library is google photos.
    Can we change this?
    Thanks
    That is default in any android I think. But have you set your google photo as default app for viewing photo?

You can use your file manager, navigate to directory where you store your camera photos, likely in /DCIM/Camera. Open one photo, then there will be pop up to choose what photo app you wanna use. Choose Google photos, then choose "Always". This way you will open any photo always with your google photo app. Maybe you can try and see if it works
    08-19-18 12:12 AM
    You could actually manage google photo's permission not to access internet, turn off cloud backup, or collecting your data, so it will work just like offline photo album with many more feature than stock one.
    jd3232 likes this.
    08-19-18 12:15 AM
    I'm confused. The only gallery app on my key2 is Google Photos
    Sorry, all my phones have had a photo gallery. My bad.
    08-19-18 01:46 AM
    There is only one gallery app installed on the BlackBerry Key2, it's Google Photos.

Yall are talking about what is the default app lol Google Photos is the only one, unless you took it upon yourself to download a 2nd one
    08-19-18 01:51 AM