I want to give feedback about the keyboard and I don't see anything obvious on mobile. Where do I post it
    07-31-19 09:19 PM
    If you're part of the beta program, you should post in BlackBerry's beta forums. If you're not part of the beta, you can post anywhere here specific to your device. It's not really about the where anyway, it's more about tagging a person who MIGHT be able to help or pass along the feedback, in which case that's @LiamQ.
    07-31-19 09:38 PM
    If you're part of the beta program, you should post in BlackBerry's beta forums. If you're not part of the beta, you can post anywhere here specific to your device. It's not really about the where anyway, it's more about tagging a person who MIGHT be able to help or pass along the feedback, in which case that's @LiamQ.
    What about the "support center" app?
    07-31-19 09:44 PM
    What about the "support center" app?
    Sure.

1) If it's loaded on their device. It's not all variants.
    2) It's not going to BlackBerry directly that way. It's going to BlackBerry Mobile / TCL which doesn't directly develop the keyboard apps. If I have feedback, I seek out the source not the man in the middle.
    07-31-19 09:46 PM
    I want to give feedback about the keyboard and I don't see anything obvious on mobile. Where do I post it
    What issue are you having?
    07-31-19 10:54 PM