I've learned my lesson from my previous KeyOne, I am NOT going to use this phone even for a minute without a case.

You see, with my previous KeyOne, I bought the phone then thought I'd baby it until the case arrives. Well, one morning I woke up, tried to pick up the phone and because of its heft I guess it just slipped from my hand about 1 foot from the ground and the rear part of the body got separated from the phone and it wouldn't go back 100% anymore.

so with that said, I want to order the official BlackBerry Key2 OEM case but can't seem to find where to order it from, any link please?
    06-14-18 10:29 AM
    They haven't popped up anywhere for sale as of yet.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    06-14-18 01:47 PM
    06-14-18 02:09 PM
    No man I had one of these TPU transparent cases on my KeyOne they suck as they make the keys on the side of the phone impossible to press without a lot of force. That's why I want the BlackBerry official one
    06-14-18 04:09 PM
    Pick up that case for now until you can find the OEM one. That way you can use your KEY2 as soon as you get it.
    Snappy Phoenix and bcbbanga4l like this.
    06-15-18 05:54 AM
    They haven't popped up anywhere for sale as of yet.
    This is true for me too. I really want the flip. Cannot find. Not even amazon.
    07-07-18 05:35 AM
    No man I had one of these TPU transparent cases on my KeyOne they suck as they make the keys on the side of the phone impossible to press without a lot of force. That's why I want the BlackBerry official one
    BlackBerry official cases only for me too.

Even if they're good, for some reason inside my brain, I cannot stand third party cases. Weird, I know, but that's the way it is. Won't do it.
    Mike-Mike and Byrese like this.
    07-07-18 05:36 AM
    I've learned my lesson from my previous KeyOne, I am NOT going to use this phone even for a minute without a case.

You see, with my previous KeyOne, I bought the phone then thought I'd baby it until the case arrives. Well, one morning I woke up, tried to pick up the phone and because of its heft I guess it just slipped from my hand about 1 foot from the ground and the rear part of the body got separated from the phone and it wouldn't go back 100% anymore.

so with that said, I want to order the official BlackBerry Key2 OEM case but can't seem to find where to order it from, any link please?
    Definitely go for BlackBerry Mobile OEM cases. Always the best bet. That's just my opinion, I can't tolerate 3rd party cases for whatever strange reason.
    07-07-18 05:38 AM
    I'm only playing around with my KEY2 at home until I can get both OEM cases. Going to use the flip case though.

The KEYone flip case is awesome. Best flip I've ever had due to that magnet feature. Brilliant.

I actually prefer that the KEY2 flip doesn't have that cut out though. Not that it's bad (the cut out), rather because a full cover obviously protects the screen better, fully.
    Tech Idiot likes this.
    07-07-18 05:42 AM
    Question to TCL: why do you guys have to be so bad at literally EVERYTHING?

I guess it was a big surprise for them that they were releasing a new phone and the task of releasing official accessories at the same time was deemed impossible.
    07-07-18 06:16 AM
    I just got mine in the mail. picked it up this morning i had a harder case on there in the mean time. Wowo is this oem super soft i love the soft on the inside too but im not sure if there is lip space in other words that I amable to put phone face down without fear of breaking the screen.
    Tech Idiot likes this.
    10-05-18 06:02 AM
    I ordered mine from the Telus Web site
    Tech Idiot likes this.
    10-05-18 08:29 AM
    I hoped an official soft shell case is released for the Key². nothing else is likely to have as slim a form factor.
    10-05-18 12:23 PM
    Picked my softshell oem Key2 case up from Amazon. It's an OK case, although its a bit drab. For about the same price, the KeyONE dual layer oem softshell case was a lot nicer IMO.
    10-05-18 12:58 PM
    I got mine on clove.co.uk and even shipped to Belgium cheaper then official price
    10-05-18 01:38 PM
    I have the OEM flip case for my K2, nice quality, as good as the K1 (without the felt inside) and without the window. But for some inexplicable reason, it has no cut out for the LED notification. Got mine from Blueshop I believe. Here are some pics. Where to order the official BlackBerry Key2 OEM Case?-img_20181005_1152501.jpegWhere to order the official BlackBerry Key2 OEM Case?-img_20181005_1153002.jpegWhere to order the official BlackBerry Key2 OEM Case?-img_20181005_1153230.jpeg
    Last edited by Crusader03; 10-05-18 at 05:22 PM.
    cdnynot likes this.
    10-05-18 02:05 PM
    For me the best option is a Ringke case. Super protected and not bulky. A screen protector is needed, but I like to have the keyboard available immediately. Durability tests show that the keyboard is kind of unbreakable
    cyberdoggie likes this.
    10-06-18 04:04 AM
    For me the best option is a Ringke case. Super protected and not bulky. A screen protector is needed, but I like to have the keyboard available immediately. Durability tests show that the keyboard is kind of unbreakable
    I use the smoked ringke, indeed good protection but quite bulky from my point of view. Considering to look for an OEM despite loosing protection.
    10-06-18 08:38 AM
    I use the smoked ringke, indeed good protection but quite bulky from my point of view. Considering to look for an OEM despite loosing protection.
    You are right indeed, it is quite bulky if compared to a naked device! Acceptable considering effective protection.
    herr_tan likes this.
    10-06-18 12:04 PM
    I use the shell case for my key2 and it feels nice and gives extra grip rubbery feeling but gives good protection
    the brother, cdnynot and Byrese like this.
    10-07-18 05:42 AM
    I use the shell case for my key2 and it feels nice and gives extra grip rubbery feeling but gives good protection
    Decided to order one as well.
    Fits nicely indeed but the rubber is such a dust catcher.
    Gets so dirty and sometimes its a pain to get in in/out of pocket.
    11-02-18 07:33 AM
    I ordered my BlackBerry OEM Soft Shell Case from Blueshop in Quebec and received it in less than a week shipped to Denver. I am very satisfied with it as it provides adequate protection for my KEY2. Fits great and has a nice feel and grip. Although it actually was put to the test one day when I was in Home Depot and my KEY2 flew out of my hand from around 5 feet and landed on the concrete floor.

Bob
    11-02-18 08:39 AM
    I ordered the BlackBerry soft shell case from Amazon...
    love the nice grippy matte feeling, it's the right size to protect the dual camera lens on the back and the fits snugly over the phone.
    I put a metal attachment for my magnet holder for my vehicles and the case doesn't hinder the magnet.
    11-02-18 03:33 PM
    I ordered the BlackBerry soft shell case from Amazon...
    I wasn't able to find the OEM BlackBerry Soft Shell Case on Amazon when I looked a few weeks ago... just the leather flip case. I'm still not seeing it on Amazon.

The only vendor I could find that had it in North America was Blueshop.

Bob
    11-02-18 03:58 PM
    I see it on the Amazon Canada website today - November 2nd...
    They have the BlackBerry Leather flip case and the BlackBerry soft case.
    Attached Thumbnails Where to order the official BlackBerry Key2 OEM Case?-21242.jpg  
    11-02-18 04:05 PM
29 12