Hey everyone where is Kevin's review of the Keytwo ? I'm very surprised that he hasn't come out with one woow
    jmorgan456 and skinnymike1 like this.
    07-20-18 06:08 AM
    I think he's filming in FL right now
    07-20-18 06:44 AM
    doing a key2 drop test
    07-20-18 07:16 AM
    Coming soon™
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-20-18 07:36 AM
    Dude is slackin'. Lol
    07-20-18 08:21 AM
    Kevin is on iOS with the iPhone now.
    07-20-18 10:56 AM
    Kevin who? Lol.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    07-20-18 11:09 AM
    Kevin is on iOS with the iPhone now.
    I think he carries both iPhone and Blackberry. Nothing wrong with that.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-20-18 01:38 PM
    Yeah.....an iPhone X and BlackBerry 9900!

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    07-20-18 03:06 PM
    Honestly who cares what he uses. He's like Alicia Keys now, a paid spokesman who shows up once in awhile.
    El ChePR and elfabio80 like this.
    07-20-18 11:59 PM
    give him a break, he just got back from overseas
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-21-18 12:11 AM
    Hey everyone where is Kevin's review of the Keytwo ? I'm very surprised that he hasn't come out with one woow
    There are plenty of reviews on the web & on this forum. What is Kevin going to tell you that you don't already know, exactly? Are you questioning your mobile phone purchase and need someone to lift your spirits or help validate your purchase?
    A Noise Annoys and Fred Wu like this.
    07-21-18 12:56 AM
    There are plenty of reviews on the web & on this forum. What is Kevin going to tell you that you don't already know, exactly? Are you questioning your mobile phone purchase and need someone to lift your spirits or help validate your purchase?
    Exactly. Plus he has such a bias take on the brand. I always go for reviews not done by him or bla1ze.
    07-21-18 05:31 AM
    BINGO..validate your purchase is 100 percent correct. I bought the key2 and returned it. I could care less what Kevin thinks about the device..i hated it and that's the only opinion that matters to me at the end of the day
    07-21-18 05:32 AM
    BINGO..validate your purchase is 100 percent correct. I bought the key2 and returned it. I could care less what Kevin thinks about the device..i hated it and that's the only opinion that matters to me at the end of the day
    Why are you still here? All I see is you continue to bash the phone. I'd say a thing or two in one post and move along. I'll never understand why people like being around things they don't like.
    pizzawheel likes this.
    07-21-18 05:46 AM
    well it's just that he's reviewed other phones , and it's kinda cool when he does , so people calm down lol geez
    07-21-18 06:32 AM
    In all fairness to CBK, his reviews have been fair. I would suspect that software updates are being done to Key2 or something else.
    07-21-18 06:42 AM
    Unlike many reviewers, I trust that CBK actually understands the BlackBerry apps and features, so I find his reviews to be better informed. I don't care about whether or not a reviewer personally likes a phone so long as they are detailed and specific in their review.

Too many reviewers of the BlackBerry Android phones don't really understand what they're reviewing, which is why we get generic comparisons to generic Android phones instead of a deep dive on writing, editing, shortcuts, security, etc.

It's easier to take a photo in low light and compare it with an iPhone or Pixel photo than it is to spend a couple of weeks learning a PKB and setting and using dozens of shortcuts.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    BigBadWulf and ppeters914 like this.
    07-21-18 07:44 AM
    In all fairness to CBK, his reviews have been fair. I would suspect that software updates are being done to Key2 or something else.
    Like when he filmed himself putting the KeyOne in the toilet in a pathetic attempt to refute the JerryRigEverything video showing the screen falling off? Yeah, that was fair...
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    07-21-18 07:58 AM
    Like when he filmed himself putting the KeyOne in the toilet in a pathetic attempt to refute the JerryRigEverything video showing the screen falling off? Yeah, that was fair...
    Fair, meaning he’s showing typical use for typical users. I grew up in a retail business. I see no value in using things how they’ve never been intended but I don’t think extreme use demonstrations are bad. I view them suspiciously though, because I’ve seen them used as tool for overpromising product durability like TV pitchmen. My perspective of fair is from that of salesperson.
    07-21-18 08:50 AM
    Fair, meaning he’s showing typical use for typical users. I grew up in a retail business. I see no value in using things how they’ve never been intended but I don’t think extreme use demonstrations are bad. I view them suspiciously though, because I’ve seen them used as tool for overpromising product durability like TV pitchmen. My perspective of fair is from that of salesperson.
    Nobody ever intended for their screens to fall out, and it wasn't extreme use that caused them to fallout. Kevin was trotted out by TCL to do damage control by doing extreme things like throwing it against a wall and made a fool of himself.
    07-21-18 01:36 PM
    Too many reviewers of the BlackBerry Android phones don't really understand what they're reviewing
    This might have held a little water with BB OS devices, but what exactly are you referring to that others don't know how to review? Are you implying that if one were to add a PKB to a lower/mid-range Android device it would be beyond the capacity of others to review except for a select few people that make BB infomercials on Youtube? Is that your argument?
    07-21-18 01:40 PM
    This might have held a little water with BB OS devices, but what exactly are you referring to that others don't know how to review? Are you implying that if one were to add a PKB to a lower/mid-range Android device it would be beyond the capacity of others to review except for a select few people that make BB infomercials on Youtube? Is that your argument?
    It's not about the capacity to understand it. It's about many reviewers complete lack of interest in the fact that the BlackBerry PKB Android devices are not designed to be used the same way as a typical Android phone.

Stock Google Android is optimized for a VKB glass slab. That's what most Android users are used to, including most reviewers. When you add a PKB to the bottom third of the phone, together with BB's launcher, it completely changes the optimal way to use the device. For some users it's worse, and for others it's better. A reviewer that doesn't invest significant time learning how to use the PKB properly, including programming and using shortcuts, the Hub, etc. is missing the whole point of the phone and is almost guaranteed not to like it.

If I'm a bicyclist who normally rides road bikes, and I try to review an urban commuter by trying to ride 100km as fast as possible in a smooth, hilly road, I am going to hate the bike. Not because it's bad, but because I didn't test it in the proper context. There would be no point in such a review.

The user interface on the KEY phones is radically different from a generic Android slab, but many reviewers treat the keyboard as a novelty and try to use the phone the same way they would a Pixel or Galaxy. That's idiotic and useless. Just because it shares the same OS and app ecosystem doesn't mean it's the same kind of device.

I don't care if a reviewer likes or dislikes a device, but if it's clear that they don't even understand it, the review is useless.

07-21-18 01:59 PM
    Why are you still here? All I see is you continue to bash the phone. I'd say a thing or two in one post and move along. I'll never understand why people like being around things they don't like.
    I love how people protect this phone like it's a kid lol..why am I still here cause I have the right to be here and the right to comment where ever I please ..any other questions Einstein?
    07-21-18 02:26 PM
    Unlike many reviewers, I trust that CBK actually understands the BlackBerry apps and features, so I find his reviews to be better informed. I don't care about whether or not a reviewer personally likes a phone so long as they are detailed and specific in their review.

Too many reviewers of the BlackBerry Android phones don't really understand what they're reviewing, which is why we get generic comparisons to generic Android phones instead of a deep dive on writing, editing, shortcuts, security, etc.

It's easier to take a photo in low light and compare it with an iPhone or Pixel photo than it is to spend a couple of weeks learning a PKB and setting and using dozens of shortcuts.

Yeah the fact he gets paid by BlackBerry mobile wouldn't skew his review at all? Riiiiiiiight
    07-21-18 02:27 PM
38 12