I believe I used to be able tap and hold a missed phone call or an sms from a new contact and one of the option in the op right 3 dots would be Create New Contact.

Now, I seem to have manually do create all new contacts except fro email contacts (though I seem to be able to tap to create new contact.

Am I am making up a previous feature or did something happen to remove this feature?that,
    07-20-19 03:48 PM
    Do you mean to add e-mail sender to contact?
    Inbox - e-mail, right up concern, click the menu and choice "to contact"
    07-20-19 04:24 PM
    Do you mean to add e-mail sender to contact?
    Inbox - e-mail, right up concern, click the menu and choice "to contact"
    Yes, but hasn't a similar feature been available for texts and calls phone calls from new numbers that aren't already contacts?
    07-20-19 04:41 PM
    Yes, but hasn't a similar feature been available for texts and calls phone calls from new numbers that aren't already contacts?
    Similar, phone call list, if you "hold" on the new number then pop-up menu with " create new contact/ add contact etc.
    SMS: hold on the sender, on top will show menu with icon. Choice "+contacts icon"
    07-20-19 04:56 PM
    Similar, phone call list, if you "hold" on the new number then pop-up menu with " create new contact/ add contact etc.
    SMS: hold on the sender, on top will show menu with icon. Choice "+contacts icon"
    That's what I used to do, but that function seems to work sometimes and not others and is never working for tel calls. TLC says it never has worked for tel calls. I thought it did?
    07-20-19 05:19 PM
    That's what I used to do, but that function seems to work sometimes and not others and is never working for tel calls. TLC says it never has worked for tel calls. I thought it did?
    It worked with call log or calling pad.
    I lose your meaning. What function do you looking for?

As I mentioned such function, no issue for me and all time works.
    07-20-19 06:16 PM
    I add taking abt pushing the number from the BlackBerry Hub. Not from the call log. Thats three steps.
    07-20-19 10:02 PM
    Isn't tapping faster than holding?
    07-20-19 10:24 PM
    I add taking abt pushing the number from the BlackBerry Hub. Not from the call log. Thats three steps.
    From hub will no such function. In hub, only support e-mail for " add new contact "
    07-21-19 03:06 AM
    From hub will no such function. In hub, only support e-mail for " add new contact "
    OK, so you're saying you can't do these functions from the Hub.

For texts, you need to go into Messages and tap away from there.

For phone calls, you can go to Call History and they copy a number and then create a contact and paste the number...is there are quicker way to save a tel #?
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    07-21-19 08:55 AM
    OK, so you're saying you can't do these functions from the Hub.

For texts, you need to go into Messages and tap away from there.

For phone calls, you can go to Call History and they copy a number and then create a contact and paste the number...is there are quicker way to save a tel #?
    Yes, tap it and choose create new contact. I'm strictly speaking from within the phone app as I choose not to view phone calls in the hub.
    07-21-19 07:40 PM