Before i buy phones, i usually wanted to see them personally first before purchasing them on amazon, etc. Tmobile do not carry these in their stores, so im wondering if best buy or other big name tech stores have this? i just wanna get a feel of the keyboard before making the decision. is it better than my priv keyboard?
    Tech Idiot likes this.
    10-05-18 10:11 AM
    To the best of my knowledge it's just carrier stores in Canada that have physical units on display, everywhere else is online only.
    10-05-18 10:14 AM
    To the best of my knowledge it's just carrier stores in Canada that have physical units on display, everywhere else is online only.
    damnit. okay. its gonna be one of those tech toys im gonna have to either keep or send back if i order online.
    10-05-18 10:20 AM
    Some best buys in the US do have the phone on display but not all the stores.
    Tech Idiot likes this.
    10-05-18 10:31 AM
    Some best buys in the US do have the phone on display but not all the stores.
    I dropped by my local Best Buy hoping they might have a KEY2 on display. They did not and the KEYone that used to be on display had been removed from the display area as well.

Bob
    10-05-18 10:38 AM
    I dropped by my local Best Buy hoping they might have a KEY2 on display. They did not and the KEYone that used to be on display had been removed from the display area as well.

Bob
    When I went to best buy the fellow gave me a list of stores in my area where the key2 is on display
    10-05-18 10:41 AM
    When I went to best buy the fellow gave me a list of stores in my area where the key2 is on display
    I hung around a while and checked out the Pixel 2/2XL but unfortunately all of the sales associates were busy with customers so I wasn't able to inquire as to where in my area there might be a KEY2 to look at... if I am in the neighborhood of my local Best Buy over the weekend I might drop in and ask.

Bob
    eiruvrav likes this.
    10-05-18 12:38 PM