I am about to pull the trigger on the KEY2 as my 4th iteration of KeyOne finally is being bought out by my insurance. Despite my experience, I am committed to Blackberry Mobile and moving up to the KEY2.

I have searched for the KEY2 OEM Soft Shell and Flip Case for sale in North America and cannot find either option in stock. Was impressed with the Blackberry OEM case for the KeyOne and want the same for my new KEY2.

Any clues or recommendations on equivalent options?

Thanks,

Cliff.
    04-05-19 03:16 PM
    I am about to pull the trigger on the KEY2 as my 4th iteration of KeyOne finally is being bought out by my insurance. Despite my experience, I am committed to Blackberry Mobile and moving up to the KEY2.

I have searched for the KEY2 OEM Soft Shell and Flip Case for sale in North America and cannot find either option in stock. Was impressed with the Blackberry OEM case for the KeyOne and want the same for my new KEY2.

Any clues or recommendations on equivalent options?

Thanks,

Cliff.
    You can purchase the OEM BlackBerry Soft Shell Case from Blueshop in Quebec. They ship for free to the US. I have purchased from them and it took 4-5 days to be delivered to Denver.

Bob
    cvchase and anon(10387168) like this.
    04-05-19 03:28 PM
    I bought one off amazon for 9 dollars.
    04-05-19 03:56 PM
    You can purchase the OEM BlackBerry Soft Shell Case from Blueshop in Quebec. They ship for free to the US. I have purchased from them and it took 4-5 days to be delivered to Denver.

Bob
    Bought mine from them. Great OEM flip case. But for some daft reason, they did not include a cut out for the LED notification light. Go figure,
    04-05-19 03:58 PM
    Lots of choices on amazon for sure. I have a few good ones. Clear ,Black, and a leather flip.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    04-05-19 04:15 PM
    Honestly, I wouldn't waste the $ on the OEM soft shell for the KEY2, as it's not anywhere near as awesome as the soft shell of the KEYone.

Just get any generic rubber one in the color that you like.

If you want a flip case though, then sure the OEM one looks nice with that BB logo.
    mikeath likes this.
    04-06-19 11:49 PM
    agree with Boon. I was really hoping BB would release a version of the soft shell that they have for KeyOne which is thin and form fitting.

the Amazon ones are ok, but generally thicker.
    04-07-19 08:06 AM
    can someone inform me what the shell or flip case is? am I the only one that doesn't know?
    04-07-19 12:04 PM
    can someone inform me what the shell or flip case is? am I the only one that doesn't know?
    https://blackberrymobile.com/accessories/keytwo/

Bob
    04-07-19 12:41 PM