Need Canadian version.. with Band 4 AWS support.

Can't find it anywhere?! didn't staples/walmart have it? now it's only the KEY2 LE and it's highly overpriced IMO.

Please help!
    09-06-19 08:47 PM
    Yeah think you are going to have a tough time finding and if you do, they'll be severely marked up. The big three (Telus, Rogers, Bell) are still showing them as being available but of course carrier unlocked.

The way things have been going I personally wouldn't touch one with a 10 foot pole now. Too reminiscent of BlackBerry of old.
    krzyabn likes this.
    09-07-19 12:46 AM
    Yeah think you are going to have a tough time finding and if you do, they'll be severely marked up. The big three (Telus, Rogers, Bell) are still showing them as being available but of course carrier unlocked.

The way things have been going I personally wouldn't touch one with a 10 foot pole now. Too reminiscent of BlackBerry of old.
    That's frustrating. I wish they'd release a KEY3.. but my KEY2 is finally showing some damage after being sunk in water back in October, nearly a year later the damage is playing a role in how my phone operates. Need a cheap KEY2. I have none that are less than $800.. even on facebook marketplace and craigslist there was a bunch of them available 6 months ago.. now there's nothing.

I'm lost for words.

I need a keyboard phone.. that runs Android. agggh!
    09-07-19 10:39 AM
    That's frustrating. I wish they'd release a KEY3.. but my KEY2 is finally showing some damage after being sunk in water back in October, nearly a year later the damage is playing a role in how my phone operates. Need a cheap KEY2. I have none that are less than $800.. even on facebook marketplace and craigslist there was a bunch of them available 6 months ago.. now there's nothing.

I'm lost for words.

I need a keyboard phone.. that runs Android. agggh!
    Sorry to hear about your Key2...

Things aren't looking too rosy w/BB these days thinking trying to find a "cheap" Key2 will be near impossible. Might have to settle for a used device but even then premium prices are being asked for them too. Becoming a no win situation no matter how you look at it, even more so if recent rumour is true about the BB & TCL dispute that could negate any future security patches.

What about buying a KEYone like the BE for a reduced price to hold you over?
    09-07-19 11:30 AM
    I have a new Silver Key2 BBF100-2 variant for sale. Factory unlocked Mint condition! $500
    09-07-19 06:59 PM