Looking for some help…
    My PRD…003 Key2 BBF100-2 suddenly stopped working. I was on a web page and clicked on a link, and all of a sudden you a blank screen. Haven’t been able to re-start it.
    Tried long powerswitch press, volume up+long power press, volume down+long power, etc., this without and with power supply connected.

Questions are:
    1. Can connecting it to a PC and use autoloader restore it? Procedures?

2. Can a bad-actor weblink cause such an event?

3. Is it possible that corruption took out the motherboard?

4. If failure is at motherboard, does blackberry mobile repair the Key2? How do I contact them

5. If BBMO does not, does anyone know someone who would replace the motherboard?

Any assistance is appreciated!
    07-28-21 07:21 PM
    Looking for some help…
    My PRD…003 Key2 BBF100-2 suddenly stopped working. I was on a web page and clicked on a link, and all of a sudden you a blank screen. Haven’t been able to re-start it.
    Tried long powerswitch press, volume up+long power press, volume down+long power, etc., this without and with power supply connected.

Questions are:

4. If failure is at motherboard, does blackberry mobile repair the Key2? How do I contact them

5. If BBMO does not, does anyone know someone who would replace the motherboard?

If the screen is stuck on a white screen, then the battery will run out eventually.

Once it does, plug it in and turn it on and see what happens.
    07-28-21 07:29 PM
    Looking for some help…

Questions are:

When did you buy it and from whom... most places it's a one year warranty, in some EU markets it's two years. Search for TCL warranty support.

If it's the motherboard... it's the phone. At best maybe you could find a KEY2 was a damaged display that is being sold for parts.

I don't think a bad-actor caused it...
    And if it won't restart or get into the Bootloader Menu, not sure there is anything to be done for it. As boon said let it die and give it over night... then try recharging and see if it shows any signs of rebooting..
    07-29-21 09:14 AM
    When did you buy it and from whom... most places it's a one year warranty, in some EU markets it's two years. Search for TCL warranty support.

If it's the motherboard... it's the phone. At best maybe you could find a KEY2 was a damaged display that is being sold for parts.

I don't think a bad-actor caused it...
    And if it won't restart or get into the Bootloader Menu, not sure there is anything to be done for it. As boon said let it die and give it over night... then try recharging and see if it shows any signs of rebooting..
    Interesting…I let the phone sit and discharge. After several days I connected it to PC via USB, waited a while and was then able to restart into fast boot. Then uploaded latest update and now it works.
    10-08-21 10:32 AM