whatsapp messages appears randomly in hub. Even the messages appearing as notification on android ,many times it will not show at hub for some mysterious reason. Im using hub beta and its evident that the relationship between hub and whatsapp were always conflicting. There were some days in the past that everything was apparently ok, but it would crash and not show all the messages after sometime. And its clear that it will never be 100% ...
    The problem is that i can never trust on just looking at hub and i have always to pull down the notification center to confirm if there is any new whatsapp message, or maybe opening whatsapp app to check if i really didnt miss any new message.
    Anyway, i think there is no trust notification app alternatives that runs smoothly and have no errors with whatsapp.
    And It seems that whatsapp will always keep a conflicting relationship with notifications apps
    Did you notice the same ?
    07-08-19 06:42 PM
    I have no issues at all and I use WhatsApp daily. Can you be more specific?
    07-08-19 07:32 PM
    There are many whatsapp messages that will not appear on my hub . I dont know why because they are on notification center. Some messages appear. I noticed that messages from older contacts are more prone to not appear, but its not 100% .
    THis is happening at least on the last 6 months.....
    07-08-19 07:44 PM
    There are many whatsapp messages that will not appear on my hub . I dont know why because they are on notification center. Some messages appear. I noticed that messages from older contacts are more prone to not appear, but its not 100% .
    THis is happening at least on the last 6 months.....
    Are you sure none of contacts are set to show no notifications.. I have sum to show and some not and it works spot on
    07-09-19 01:26 PM
    I tend to use it standalone and not in hub, reserving that for email only.
    07-09-19 01:59 PM
    I tend to use it standalone and not in hub, reserving that for email only.
    For email my option is gmail bacause i have the same experience (snoozed/star/) on my laptop/desktop and on my phone.
    I like hub for whatsapp because the whatsapp app doesnt give me snooze option , so i use hub to organize my messages, but the problem is that i cant trust on hub 100% to receive all messages and i always end up checking whasapp app to see if i missed some new message
    07-09-19 07:51 PM
    @aluiziomachado I know what you mean as I just experienced the same.

If you are in a WhatsApp conversation and you receive messages while you communicate, these messages will not populate in Inbox.

I am not sure if the same apply for other WhatsApp conversations while the app is open, it needs to be tested but perhaps that is the reason for the described issue.
    07-09-19 09:55 PM
    @aluiziomachado I know what you mean as I just experienced the same.

If you are in a WhatsApp conversation and you receive messages while you communicate, these messages will not populate in Inbox.

I am not sure if the same apply for other WhatsApp conversations while the app is open, it needs to be tested but perhaps that is the reason for the described issue.
    Yes, but it happens all the time , sometimes the whatsapp is open , but sometimes not , there is no rule that i could recognize as the trigger. Since its not sure the i will have all nem messages on the hub inbox i need to keep going back to whatsapp inbox
    07-10-19 07:13 AM
    its strange that new messages that do not arrive on inbox hub are always from the same contacts (their notifications appear on android notification drawer but not on hub inbox) and they appear on the hub if i press the search icon (they are on the history filter !) .
    Another detail is that although it not appear on hub, i see the red star on hub icon on top left .
    07-11-19 09:02 PM
    its strange that new messages that do not arrive on inbox hub are always from the same contacts (their notifications appear on android notification drawer but not on hub inbox) and they appear on the hub if i press the search icon (they are on the history filter !) .
    Another detail is that although it not appear on hub, i see the red star on hub icon on top left .
    Looks like you need to clear you WhatsApp history in Inbox and start fresh.

Put Inbox in WhatsApp view, then activate search mode (in order to filter in all the phantom entries), delete all your WhatsApp entries.
    aluiziomachado likes this.
    07-11-19 09:25 PM
    @aluiziomachado also, it is possible that snoozing is the root cause of this in which case it is buggy.

Please perform the above and test it WITHOUT snooziong for a while.

If all good, proceed to snoozing your messages and see if the problem persists.
    07-11-19 09:30 PM
    Looks like you need to clear you WhatsApp history in Inbox and start fresh.

Put Inbox in WhatsApp view, then activate search mode (in order to filter in all the phantom entries), delete all your WhatsApp entries.
    Hey ! It seems to work , i just test with one of the fail contacts (that was not populating hub) and it works so far !
    Thank you !
    But i didnt got it , whats happens ? Whats the problem with whatsapp history ?
    07-11-19 09:34 PM
    Hey ! It seems to work , i just test with one of the fail contacts (that was not populating hub) and it works so far !
    Thank you !
    But i didnt got it , whats happens ? Whats the problem with whatsapp history ?
    It could be the snoozing feature. Now start snoozing messages and see if it works as it should.
    07-11-19 09:36 PM
    It could be the snoozing feature. Now start snoozing messages and see if it works as it should.
    Yes, snoozing messages seems to be ok !
    I still dont get whats the relation between snoozing and messages not appearing on inbox
    Anyway , i think its ok now ! , at least for one of the contacts that wasnt showing on inbox
    Thanks a lot ! I will give a feedback on next days !
    07-11-19 09:44 PM
    Yes, snoozing messages seems to be ok !
    I still dont get whats the relation between snoozing and messages not appearing on inbox
    Anyway , i think its ok now ! , at least for one of the contacts that wasnt showing on inbox
    Thanks a lot ! I will give a feedback on next days !
    When you delete a message in Inbox it goes into an intermediary stage until it gets cleared out. Search view expose message in this stage which is why you saw them when you put the app in search mode.

While this is mostly true for email message, this discovery shows that perhaps this is also true for other message types.

In your case, I am wondering however if snoozing is what caused your messages to go into this intermediary stage and never come out.

It is also possible that this is an old bug that existed before a latest update which fixed it.

We'll know as you continue testing.
    07-11-19 10:27 PM
    07-11-19 10:33 PM
    So far so good ! After delete all whatsapp history on inbox-whatsapp search panel everything is fine , no more lost messages. Problem solved ! Thanks RK
    07-13-19 08:27 PM
    So far so good ! After delete all whatsapp history on inbox-whatsapp search panel everything is fine , no more lost messages. Problem solved ! Thanks RK
    Pleasure!
    07-13-19 08:28 PM