Seems you only view photos on your phone, not on a computer.
    Yeah im like most people, always say i want to view on the tv or computer but never get around to it. The last phone i used for that was the bb classic, and never did i think the photos looked crap. The brain is an amazing thing, it made up for lost detail in photos, and took me back in time.
    08-13-18 02:18 AM
    Yeah im like most people, always say i want to view on the tv or computer but never get around to it. The last phone i used for that was the bb classic, and never did i think the photos looked crap. The brain is an amazing thing, it made up for lost detail in photos, and took me back in time.
    Most people take far more photos than the ones posted online, especially when you have a family. And sync with cloud is a normal practice to view them later on a computer or a bigger screen. So don't know what you are doing with your photos, but yours behaviour is not most people doing.
    08-13-18 02:48 AM
    Most people take far more photos than the ones posted online, especially when you have a family. And sync with cloud is a normal practice to view them later on a computer or a bigger screen. So don't know what you are doing with your photos, but yours behaviour is not most people doing.
    Sorry but most people wouldnt even know what cloud is let alone using there phone to sync to the tv/laptop.
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-13-18 02:59 AM
    Sorry but most people wouldnt even know what cloud is let alone using there phone to sync to the tv/laptop.
    ....... Google photo, iPhone...... , then you can view them on the computer directly.

You are now assuming most people are dumb.

Whatever you are saying then, as long as you are happy.
    08-13-18 03:11 AM
    ....... Google photo, iPhone...... , then you can view them on the computer directly.

You are now assuming most people are dumb.

Whatever you are saying then, as long as you are happy.
    Not dumb, just not technically as sound as we on these forums are.
    08-13-18 03:25 AM
    Post up one please

(it wiggles a tiny bit sometimes, but that's because that bus type vibrates an awful lot, my Nikon DSLR also wiggles due to that vibration, but as you can see, it's pretty stable overall, no unusual shakiness - and btw, colors are a bit distorted because of the blackened windows, has nothing to do with the KEY2 camera, the fine detail is a bit lackluster though, that IS a KEY2 flaw)
    08-13-18 03:47 AM
    Ah from a vehicle. Maybe one with you walking. That’s a better test to show.
    08-13-18 04:38 AM
    I bet most phone users would not even care to look at the photos they have taken with their phones after uploading to the social medias.

So your behaviour viewing the photos on a TV is not most people will do. No pictures taken by a phone will look really good on a large TV anyway. If you care so much to view the picture on a big TV or big screen, and care so much about picture quality, why don't you get a DSLR or even a compact camera that can take decent pictures? Cameras nowadays do have the function to upload the pictures to social medias or cloud storage directly, this can fit your intention showing off the pic on a big screen even better.

Don't say that the words "if you care about pic then get a camera" is stupid, if you care so much about ur picture quality and keep analysing the pic like a pro, you should really get a real camera.
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-13-18 05:19 AM
    I will do one today or tomorrow with me walking (depending on the weather, 'cause there's quite some rain predicted for today).
    08-13-18 06:02 AM
    Attachment 439058

How it looks on my tablet, sized to show same view on a 5.5 inch cell phone screen.
    That’s ok ? :-p
    If you can, please crop the same size of the low light pic taken with an iPhone x or whatever phone that you think could take a great pic, and post it here, please, I beg u.
    08-13-18 07:04 AM
    If you can, please crop the same size of the low light pic taken with an iPhone x or whatever phone that you think could take a great pic, and post it here, please, I beg u.
    *Crickets*
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-13-18 07:08 AM
    Attachment 439058

How it looks on my tablet, sized to show same view on a 5.5 inch cell phone screen.
    That’s ok ? :-p
    Sounds like your tablet is broken.

Doesn't look like that on my 27 inch monitor.
    08-13-18 01:49 PM
    Sounds like your tablet is broken.

Doesn't look like that on my 27 inch monitor.
    I know right, i viewed the picture on my laptop as well, the pictures posted by the original poster were much better than the picture he cropped.
    08-14-18 12:59 AM
    I know right, i viewed the picture on my laptop as well, the pictures posted by the original poster were much better than the picture he cropped.
    I am the OP.
    08-14-18 01:01 AM
    Here are a few. The originals of each group I had to massively downsize. They would not load up to this site at full size (14+ mb). If anyone really wants to see the originals so they can zoom themselves I’ll maybe upload them to one drive or g drive.
    Note the last group, you can actually see the electrical wire going to the other house. You can also easily see detail on the corrugated roof of the terrace.

These aren’t “great” photos. They are much better than anything I’ve seen so far from the K2 though.
    I have another batch, maybe I’ll upload also, all from a cell phone that’s almost 7 years old. .

I know some of you have no clue that maybe people live on the other side of the world from you (thus not only a different time zone but also a different day) and also that some people are busy often with other things not just hanging out here.
    Attached Thumbnails What's up with the KEY2 camera...-67e7ee47-8b30-499d-a4d5-ad4831fa931f.jpg   What's up with the KEY2 camera...-14b7f8c5-01cd-4f9d-a2c0-35b44e5d32cc.jpeg   What's up with the KEY2 camera...-ed160aef-2d39-4fd7-b99c-e2deef686efd.jpg   What's up with the KEY2 camera...-cfe576c0-2d41-4269-862e-359bed6ae04c.jpeg   What's up with the KEY2 camera...-f02a6a6f-d19f-431c-b22d-38d1376d6d46.jpg  

What's up with the KEY2 camera...-b4217a2d-c2de-4198-8ab3-66f39c831efb.jpeg   What's up with the KEY2 camera...-387f893f-4ef4-4193-8f7a-8a39a19f0c7b.jpg   What's up with the KEY2 camera...-05e12f47-6de0-4f42-a1b9-1a6a30888525.jpg   What's up with the KEY2 camera...-fc56662e-df4b-44fa-ac17-373bfc3cd4b1.jpeg   What's up with the KEY2 camera...-c6059dbf-db54-4947-9343-cc6431df30e5.jpg  

What's up with the KEY2 camera...-03331eec-083e-40c6-8cf7-cba9df5d5d45.jpg  
    08-14-18 01:25 AM
    Just to be clear, the last 4 photos are all crops from that original wider shot.

Al, fwiw, I seldom take pics with a cell phone anymore. Sometimes a little digi-snap here and there. I use a milc for the vast majority of my pics these days.
    But a decent cell phone cam can certainly take very acceptable photos, no question about that. There are just too many compromises one has to make and I’m just not that interested in pushing those little cams too much anymore.
    08-14-18 01:51 AM
    I downloaded it from Flickr and if you zoom a little I can’t even tell who the singer is or really see her. This is viewing from a 10.5 iPad Pro tablet, a 15.5 Lenovo multimedia laptop, a 21 inch iMac, a 50 and 32 inch tv. All look the same. Not zoomed at all looks ok, but zoom it some to try and see the lady in the center there. It’s all smeared from aggressive noise reduction
    08-14-18 01:56 AM
    Here you go:

Okay, so it's a little wobbly while walking, but not too bad. Also, I'm not used to filming while walking (I usually stand still or film from a vehicle), so I'd say it's not too bad.

The one thing they need to improve more IMHO is sharpness: at 1080p, it's just not sharp enough if you're watching on a slightly bigger screen (my laptop is 13.3" and it's just not sharp enough).
    08-14-18 09:04 AM
    Here you go:

Okay, so it's a little wobbly while walking, but not too bad. Also, I'm not used to filming while walking (I usually stand still or film from a vehicle), so I'd say it's not too bad.

The one thing they need to improve more IMHO is sharpness: at 1080p, it's just not sharp enough if you're watching on a slightly bigger screen (my laptop is 13.3" and it's just not sharp enough).
    Thanks for that. Lack of OIS is why.
    Looks like a nice town, or at least nice area where you are.
    08-14-18 06:20 PM
    supersaf just posted a video and he mentions the low light camera of the note 8 not having good low light shots. He showed a photo, and the quality is exactly the same as the key2.
    08-14-18 06:40 PM
70 123