I've finally gotten a Key2 (my KeyONE was just getting too problematic) and the only belt-clip holster case combo I can find is NakedCellPhone. It does not have a magnet in the holster. What do I lose without having a magnet in the holster (or gain if I eventually find a tolerable brand that has one)?

I understand it's something about "Sleep" mode but I'm not clear on what all the ramifications are to have or not have that feature occurring from a magnet in the holster.

Thanks!
    11-02-19 06:53 PM
    I've finally gotten a Key2 (my KeyONE was just getting too problematic) and the only belt-clip holster case combo I can find is NakedCellPhone. It does not have a magnet in the holster. What do I lose without having a magnet in the holster (or gain if I eventually find a tolerable brand that has one)?

I understand it's something about "Sleep" mode but I'm not clear on what all the ramifications are to have or not have that feature occurring from a magnet in the holster.

Thanks!
    The magnet in the case cover automatically turns the screen off (sleep mode). If you have a magnet handy try it out.
    11-02-19 06:56 PM
    The magnet in the case cover automatically turns the screen off (sleep mode). If you have a magnet handy try it out.
    Oh, that's it? If that's all it does, then it's no big deal not having a magnet in the holster. I can rely on my timeout settings for that.
    11-02-19 06:59 PM