I am having numerous glitches with my Key2 (yes I realize the mundanes are trying to phase it out ... I continue to resist). Many? seem related to the Blackberry apps (which does make sense I spose at this point). Question is, if I just "delete" Blackberry Launcher, will I be damamging phone worse?

As it stands, gonna see about replacing battery and charging port ... and now the keyboard has gone bananas but it says it is because of the UI being nonresponsive ... I'm so utterly lost (and deeply depressed)
    07-05-22 03:46 PM
    I am having numerous glitches with my Key2 (yes I realize the mundanes are trying to phase it out ... I continue to resist). Many? seem related to the Blackberry apps (which does make sense I spose at this point). Question is, if I just "delete" Blackberry Launcher, will I be damamging phone worse?

As it stands, gonna see about replacing battery and charging port ... and now the keyboard has gone bananas but it says it is because of the UI being nonresponsive ... I'm so utterly lost (and deeply depressed)
    Yes you need a launcher as that is what runs your home screen and app drawer.

It sounds like your phone is due for a factory reset to clean out the cobwebs.
    07-05-22 04:33 PM