I only noticed whatsapp and instagram. Not even twitter , telegram , snapchat. Is there a list for cloneable apps ?
    12-06-18 06:09 PM
    Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and WeChat.
    12-06-18 06:55 PM
    QQ and Weibo are also now installed on the device in addition to WeChat and Whatsapp as a result of this new feature (which is not created by blackberry or blackberry mobile btw, but a third party).

These pre-installed clone apps are not original either. They contain extra permissions and the entire dual app system contacts facebook social graph even if no clone apps are active. Once a clone is active, then the dual app system contacts it's home server (lbesecapi), google and facebook in addition to the servers used by each app.

While I love the idea of this feature, I'm not happy with how it was implemented.
    12-06-18 08:46 PM
    download Island from the Play store and you could literally clone any app. The official BlackBerry method does not even compare to Island, it's in Beta but I use it for games, social media of all types and even my browser (one for work, one for personal use). Amazing app. I highly recommend it!!!
    12-07-18 11:18 PM