hi all, just yesterday I come across a very weird scenario when I am doing some usual work with my Key2.

I was switching apps back and forth using the square icon when suddenly a bright white light emits on the center of the screen, it was like doing a "flash" it was so fast and gone.

I pressed the circle icon that send me to the home screen and what I noticed is that there is a number 1 just between the app drawer and the lowest app row. I swipe to the next desktop screen and there is 2, next is 3. swiping back, the page numbers still there.

sadly I pressed the square icon and the circle icon and everything went back to normal. no more page numbers. I had been trying to replicate what just happen since yesterday and it didnt came back.

anybody experiencing the same?
    06-01-19 06:44 PM
    hi all, just yesterday I come across a very weird scenario when I am doing some usual work with my Key2.

I was switching apps back and forth using the square icon when suddenly a bright white light emits on the center of the screen, it was like doing a "flash" it was so fast and gone.

I pressed the circle icon that send me to the home screen and what I noticed is that there is a number 1 just between the app drawer and the lowest app row. I swipe to the next desktop screen and there is 2, next is 3. swiping back, the page numbers still there.

sadly I pressed the square icon and the circle icon and everything went back to normal. no more page numbers. I had been trying to replicate what just happen since yesterday and it didnt came back.

anybody experiencing the same?
    Just tap the little dots above the icons at the bottom.
    06-03-19 09:11 AM
    Just tap the little dots above the icons at the bottom.
    oh! thanks for that. so only thing left that puzzle me is the sudden bright white light on the LCD screen
    06-03-19 10:22 AM
    oh! thanks for that. so only thing left that puzzle me is the sudden bright white light on the LCD screen
    That sounds like a glitch to me. I haven't seen anything like that. Maybe someone else will chime in on that.

Don't go to the light.... ☺
    06-03-19 10:44 AM