Good day to you all ,

I'm currently an Iphone 8 user. Using my phone mostly for bussiness and the only thing I daily do other than bussiness is watching youtube videos . I just wanted to ask you if the screen size downgrade would be a big deal while watching videos when I buy key2 ? I'm living in Istanbul,Turkey and there is no showroom that I can physically see key 2 , therefore going to buy it from online store . So far everything looks good except smaller screen size and I want to know if it is going to be a big issue for me to get use to it while watching video . Waiting for your suggestions .
    01-02-20 03:51 AM
    I watch movies from Netflix on my phone without any issues at all tbh.

I guess you'll notice a slight difference in screen size at first, however, with time you'd get used to it.
    Kerem93 and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    01-02-20 06:52 AM
    The screen size of the iPhone 8 is 4.7 inches.

The KEY2 is 4.5 inches.

Both are LCD screens.

I don't think it's gonna be much of a downgrade for you
    Kerem93 likes this.
    01-02-20 07:07 AM
    Not trying to be funny but why don't you look up a YouTube video on someone using the K2 watching a video. I've used the K2 for YouTube but prefer using my Priv or tab instead
    01-02-20 08:09 AM
    Good day to you all ,

I'm currently an Iphone 8 user. Using my phone mostly for bussiness and the only thing I daily do other than bussiness is watching youtube videos . I just wanted to ask you if the screen size downgrade would be a big deal while watching videos when I buy key2 ? I'm living in Istanbul,Turkey and there is no showroom that I can physically see key 2 , therefore going to buy it from online store . So far everything looks good except smaller screen size and I want to know if it is going to be a big issue for me to get use to it while watching video . Waiting for your suggestions .
    There should be some shops close the Egyptian Markt in Istanbul where you can find maybe some BB. Some years ago I found the Keyone too, but it was insane expensive. Try otherwise the Vodaphone shops.
    01-02-20 08:19 AM
    Checked vodafone shops but they do not sell any . Also those shops you mentioned generally sells phones they bring from abroad . Even if you find cheap one , it will be out of distributor guarantee .
    01-02-20 08:33 AM
    The screen size of the iPhone 8 is 4.7 inches.

The KEY2 is 4.5 inches.

Both are LCD screens.

I don't think it's gonna be much of a downgrade for you
    The 16:9 window within the KEY²'s 3:2 display is 4.3". Just for completeness.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    01-02-20 09:49 AM
    The 16:9 window within the KEY²'s 3:2 display is 4.3". Just for completeness.
    Oh right, I forgot to factor that in
    01-03-20 08:54 AM