Hey guys,

So I got my key2 a couple months ago and noticed only my right speaker worked (at the bottom). I thought maybe the apps I'm using don't support two speaker audio and that in time it will work as intended.

Time passed and I haven't found an app that uses both the speakers that led me to believe it's a faulty speaker. I thought of calling into warranty but then the holidays started. Figured I won't have an issue calling in once I get back.

Except, over the holidays my phone got a small LCD crack at the bottom left.

Now I'm scared to call in to warranty thinking I might not get a fix.
    What are my options?

To make matters worse, the left speaker is the one not working... but the crack is also on the left side of the screen. They might think there's a connection and there isn't!! Hate that this happened (
    01-09-20 04:16 PM
    Hey guys,

So I got my key2 a couple months ago and noticed only my right speaker worked (at the bottom). I thought maybe the apps I'm using don't support two speaker audio and that in time it will work as intended.

Time passed and I haven't found an app that uses both the speakers that led me to believe it's a faulty speaker. I thought of calling into warranty but then the holidays started. Figured I won't have an issue calling in once I get back.

Except, over the holidays my phone got a small LCD crack at the bottom left.

Now I'm scared to call in to warranty thinking I might not get a fix.
    What are my options?

To make matters worse, the left speaker is the one not working... but the crack is also on the left side of the screen. They might think there's a connection and there isn't!! Hate that this happened (
    Don't mean to ruin your day here, but the Key2 only has one speaker. The left grill I assume is a microphone or whatnot.
    sorgo likes this.
    01-09-20 05:33 PM
    Don't mean to ruin your day here, but the Key2 only has one speaker. The left grill I assume is a microphone or whatnot.
    LOL really?! For real? I thought it's for sure both speakers. This looks like a downgrade from KeyONE?
    01-10-20 11:09 AM
    LOL really?! For real? I thought it's for sure both speakers. This looks like a downgrade from KeyONE?
    Yeah. The Key1 doesn't have stereo audio either.
    01-10-20 11:50 AM
    Yeah. The Key1 doesn't have stereo audio either.
    Classic times!
    01-10-20 07:04 PM
    Classic times!
    I have really been a die hard here especially for the pkb, but this is pushing it
    01-13-20 10:04 AM
    Oh great, I just also found on the camera I used to be able to swipe left and right to increase video subject brightness and now I don't see that.
    01-13-20 11:42 AM