Hi

I am trying to flash a file onto my Key2 using the command prompt and keep getting the message Waiting for Devices. I tried to boot up in FastBoot Mode but the bootloader menu keeps appearing. Any ideas? Thanks
    12-27-19 12:37 PM
    Hi

I am trying to flash a file onto my Key2 using the command prompt and keep getting the message Waiting for Devices. I tried to boot up in FastBoot Mode but the bootloader menu keeps appearing. Any ideas? Thanks
    That IS fastboot mode.
    12-27-19 12:48 PM
    so why can't I flash. I get waiting on device and all my drivers are updated.
    12-27-19 12:49 PM
    so why can't I flash. I get waiting on device and all my drivers are updated.
    Try another cable, port, or computer.
    12-27-19 12:51 PM
    This is a software issue - according to various Google searches - involving USB drivers. there are solutions for virtually every phone but Blackberry.
    12-27-19 12:55 PM
    This is a software issue - according to various Google searches - involving USB drivers. there are solutions for virtually every phone but Blackberry.
    Nevertheless, 99% of the time it's the cable, port, or computer.
    12-27-19 01:12 PM
    Use a computer in bestbuy. It's not like they'll give a bent fork. The ports on those are in mint condition.

And it's often windows that is the problem. Disable USB SELECTIVE SUSPEND in the power control panel/settings and you won't run into such other problems.

Oh, and for the record, you cannot root any blackberry android device. There is no way around it.

From my BlackBerry Q5 on Freedom Mobile 3G HSPA+
    12-27-19 05:09 PM
    it worked. didn't follow Summer Moon's directions. reading is fundamental. thanks
    12-28-19 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD