Has anyone ever had any issues with the vibrate motor on their Key2? The hardware check on the Support app says it's functioning but I've noticed that the vibration is now weak, sounds and feels like something is loose inside. Should I contact my provider or BlackBerry Mobile regarding this? I've had the Key2 for 2 months now.
    Last edited by sushi_boy604; 04-27-20 at 03:24 AM.
    04-27-20 03:07 AM
    Has anyone ever had any issues with the vibrate motor on their Key2? The hardware check on the Support app says it's functioning but I've noticed that the vibration is now weak, sounds and feels like something is loose inside. Should I contact my provider or BlackBerry Mobile regarding this? I've had the Key2 for 2 months now.
    This is a factory defect of this model, you put the phone in the cover at the belt and you do not feel that something is going, I always had with key2 they just released the model not checked.
    04-27-20 09:55 AM
    This is a factory defect of this model, you put the phone in the cover at the belt and you do not feel that something is going, I always had with key2 they just released the model not checked.
    Thanks for letting me know and responding. Did you end up calling BlackBerry Mobile or your provider to get the warranty done? Was is a new device or did they just repair it?
    04-27-20 11:28 AM
    Thanks for letting me know and responding. Did you end up calling BlackBerry Mobile or your provider to get the warranty done? Was is a new device or did they just repair it?
    I didn't call anywhere because I know I wouldn't jump in anyway because every Key2 has a weak vibration, I bought a Unihertz Titan and now I want to tear the cover off the strap and I don't miss notifications about how it happened on Key2. But you can act and fight for yours.
    04-27-20 11:34 AM
    In my case the phone goes into vibrate mode for messages all by itself after a few hours. Actually have to reboot for the notification sounds to appear. Not to mention the spacebar button not being responsive all the time.
    04-28-20 02:33 PM
    After going through customer service, I have sent my phone in for repair. We'll see how it goes.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-20 09:43 PM
    Just a quick update: BlackBerry Mobile received my device this morning. I received a notification that they are shipping back my repaired device. Is it usually that quick? I'll be interested to see if its my actual device they repaired and not a refurbished one. It was an option but I declined as I needed to put a deposit via credit card.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-20 10:24 PM
    Received my Key2 today shockingly. Everything is in working order. Just setting up. The backup didn't work unfortunately but I know that's on Google's end.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-20 02:15 PM