Hey everyone, there are a couple things I'm experiencing with my KEY2 and was curious if any of you have had these things happen and what you did about it.

- Vibration motor sounds like it goes up a pitch or two with the sound it makes and kinda seems like it's broken or something. If I set the phone notifications to shorter vibrations it's not so bad, but when they're longer I do notice it.

- Fingerprint Scanner takes 2-3 tries to unlock the device despite it vibrating every time.

I tried wiping the device today and it hasn't made a difference. So I'm just wondering if any of you have experienced this stuff and what you did to resolve it.

My device is a black 128GB Dual SIM model.

Thanks!
    10-15-18 12:30 AM
    Hey everyone, there are a couple things I'm experiencing with my KEY2 and was curious if any of you have had these things happen and what you did about it.

- Vibration motor sounds like it goes up a pitch or two with the sound it makes and kinda seems like it's broken or something. If I set the phone notifications to shorter vibrations it's not so bad, but when they're longer I do notice it.

- Fingerprint Scanner takes 2-3 tries to unlock the device despite it vibrating every time.

I tried wiping the device today and it hasn't made a difference. So I'm just wondering if any of you have experienced this stuff and what you did to resolve it.

My device is a black 128GB Dual SIM model.

Thanks!
    It's normal that it vibrates even if it didn't authenticate the fingerprint. The only thing I can suggest is that you remove your fingerprint and re-set it up twice for the same finger. Try that and see if it helps.

As for the vibration motor, try calling your phone and see if it vibrates nice and firm. If it doesn't, then that part may be partly defective and you may want to exchange it.
    10-15-18 02:32 AM
    fingerprint scanner makes me czary :-( I usually have to put security code, because can't recognise my fingers.
    10-15-18 04:15 PM
    fingerprint scanner makes me czary :-( I usually have to put security code, because can't recognise my fingers.
    Did you try what I suggested? Try removing and re-adding your thumb twice
    10-15-18 04:27 PM
    I've noticed since a few days ago, my fingerprint scanner also doesn't work as good as it used to. this happened once before and I removed my fingerprint and then added it again. That seemed to fix it but now it's doing it again
    10-15-18 09:01 PM
    I also have problems with the fingerprint reader. I did not say anything, hoping it was an update. It does not work as well as in Keyone, where one touch was enough to unlock the device. The one in Key2 does not want to work and unlocking the first time is a real thing! I added fingerprints and removed but it does not help, the reader is fatal and I hope it is a matter of softwere.
    10-15-18 11:34 PM
    I also have problems with the fingerprint reader. I did not say anything, hoping it was an update. It does not work as well as in Keyone, where one touch was enough to unlock the device. The one in Key2 does not want to work and unlocking the first time is a real thing! I added fingerprints and removed but it does not help, the reader is fatal and I hope it is a matter of softwere.
    When you were recording your finger print, did you by chance just lift your finger and put it down exactly as before -or- did you lift it and reposition to move your finger?
    If you only put your finger in one position you'll have to put it very close to the original print when unlocking the phone... I recorded several times moving my finger around, never in the same spot. I move my finger higher then lower, sometimes more on the left then the right side as you'll never put your finger on the same spot every time.
    10-16-18 12:19 AM