I switched from a iPhone X. Have used the Passport and lots of other BB in the past. While not a fan of Android as I don't trust it's security as much as Apple I do appreciate BB angle on it and the email for BB is just so superior to IPhone email which for business is awful especially when searching for emails.

I love the size of the K2, I love the screen it looks great. The keyboard is great much better than the K1 for sure and while the spacebar is clicky and feels loose I sure like fingerprint over that awful faceunlock on the iPhone.

Speaker seems a bit better than K1, not at all as good as iPhone, camera is OK but not awful like I have read in some places.

Battery is of course amazing, calling in for a conference call and having the pin# automatically come up is another plus over an iPhone.

Really if you work in a business and think of your phone as a tool it's the best one I have used. If you just use it to consume media and such Stick with an iPhone.

I don't have any issues I have read about, got mine at Rogers in Canada two weeks back for $750 or so. I'm thrilled with it and if your doing business with it you will be too.
    08-12-18 06:53 PM
    Thanks for the review. Did you also have the KEYone Before your iPhone? if so, what made you give that up for the iPhone?
    08-12-18 10:41 PM
    The best BlackBerry device ever made, hands down. (IMO Of Course).
    tommichael88 likes this.
    08-12-18 11:46 PM
    Thanks for the review. Did you also have the KEYone Before your iPhone? if so, what made you give that up for the iPhone?
    Going to interrupt here. I had an unlocked KeyOne before an iPhone and swapped due to the poor call quality and reception. In my experience, that has been fixed with the Key2.
    jfalkingham likes this.
    08-12-18 11:59 PM
    The best BlackBerry device ever made, hands down. (IMO Of Course).
    I still consider the Passport the G.O.A.T. in terms of phones, BlackBerry or otherwise. With that said, I just couldn't get past what I view as the failings of the Key2..."clicky" spacebar, balky fingerprint reader, the TERRIBLE standard Google Dialer with the button that follows you throughout the OS when you're on a call, the subpar camera. Just inexcusable oversights in a $650 phone. I returned mine in favor of the recently discounted Huawei Mate 10 Pro that, frankly, blows the Key2 away in most respects. Alas, I still miss my physical keyboard. Maybe they can lure me back with the Key3?
    08-13-18 12:09 AM
    So torn, reading how good this phone is for "business" and not so good for media, well I am the opposite, I do more media than business, but I still crave a new Keytwo, but only if the camera is improved.
    08-13-18 12:10 AM
    would you get more media on screen time with the key2 than an iphone, since it has a smaller screen?
    08-13-18 12:20 AM
    would you get more media on screen time with the key2 than an iphone, since it has a smaller screen?
    You mean bigger battery and smaller screen
    08-13-18 04:41 AM
    I did but the call quality was not great which seems to be fixed now.
    08-13-18 09:27 PM
    I love keyboards but seriously if your into media consumption I'm not using a K2. I use an iPad to watch media. To read articles the K2 capacitive keyboard can't be beat.
    08-13-18 09:30 PM
    Going to interrupt here. I had an unlocked KeyOne before an iPhone and swapped due to the poor call quality and reception. In my experience, that has been fixed with the Key2.
    Are you in the UK by the way? I think I know you from a car club forum. Could be wrong. Cheers,
    08-13-18 10:29 PM
    I switched from a iPhone X. Have used the Passport and lots of other BB in the past. While not a fan of Android as I don't trust it's security as much as Apple I do appreciate BB angle on it and the email for BB is just so superior to IPhone email which for business is awful especially when searching for emails.

I love the size of the K2, I love the screen it looks great. The keyboard is great much better than the K1 for sure and while the spacebar is clicky and feels loose I sure like fingerprint over that awful faceunlock on the iPhone.

Speaker seems a bit better than K1, not at all as good as iPhone, camera is OK but not awful like I have read in some places.

Battery is of course amazing, calling in for a conference call and having the pin# automatically come up is another plus over an iPhone.

Really if you work in a business and think of your phone as a tool it's the best one I have used. If you just use it to consume media and such Stick with an iPhone.

I don't have any issues I have read about, got mine at Rogers in Canada two weeks back for $750 or so. I'm thrilled with it and if your doing business with it you will be too.
    Thanks for your report.

Have you already tried wifi calling with whatsapp? If yes is it that good as iPhoneX? I'm asking because it's my main communication media.
    mralgi likes this.
    08-15-18 11:36 AM
    Thanks for your report.

Have you already tried wifi calling with whatsapp? If yes is it that good as iPhoneX? I'm asking because it's my main communication media.
    I have and I can't tell a difference between the iPhone X and Key2 when it comes to Whatsapp calls.
    08-20-18 08:46 AM
    Are you in the UK by the way? I think I know you from a car club forum. Could be wrong. Cheers,
    No, I'm in Texas.
    08-20-18 08:47 AM
    Agreed, also very happy.

Highlights for me would be the very fluid navigation and multitasking, the enhanced Bluetooth performance, new keyboard and overall improved design.
    08-20-18 10:37 PM
    I still have my iphone X just using it to take photos and watch videos. KEYᴛᴡᴏ is almost perfect phone for me.

I like the PKB a lot, clicky space bar isn't bothering me at all.

I'm very much excited for the K3. Still hoping improvements especially in the camera department.

I'm using the silver version and it reminds me of my BlackBerry passport. Q10 OS is fine until you can no longer download your favorite apps.

I'm very happy BlackBerry is really back in the game and fans like me are coming back as well.
    the_boon likes this.
    08-21-18 03:26 AM
    I have and I can't tell a difference between the iPhone X and Key2 when it comes to Whatsapp calls.
    Try the video calling feature on WhatsApp on the K2...you'll be overwhelmed
    08-21-18 05:41 AM
    Try the video calling feature on WhatsApp on the K2...you'll be overwhelmed

In a good way or ??
    08-21-18 05:54 AM
    See for yourself. Actually, try all video calling apps such as Duo or Messenger...and see what happens...
    08-21-18 10:59 AM
    Thanks for posting this.

I've had mine for a few weeks now and am similarly enamoured with it.

It feels to me like a Z10 with a fantastic keyboard bolted on the bottom. I mean that in the best possible ways.

I still miss BlackBerry OS 10, but the Key2 is the best example of Android that I've ever used. Multitasking works well, the keyboard is up there quality-wise with the Passport. I'm even happy with the speaker.

I've found Bluetooth to be slightly funky and I can't get Google Assistant to work in my car, but I feel like at least the GA problem is an Android problem. I've had similarly quirky behaviour with several good Sony Android phones as well.

The camera has also been surprisingly decent for me given the terrible reviews. Not up to the iPhone 7 Plus but close enough.

Anyway, I agree with you. It's a great device.
    08-21-18 08:06 PM
    See for yourself. Actually, try all video calling apps such as Duo or Messenger...and see what happens...
    Is it much better on the Key2??
    12-07-18 11:48 PM