Will see today where we're at after trying this! My new Key 2 is enroute and will be here by Monday.
    Were you successful in getting the Key 2 to work? I want one but I'm nervous to trust text based feedback and I can't find a YouTube vid confirming it.
    03-12-19 07:46 AM
    Pandora works perfectly fine on my Key2 LE. I'm betting it's your Sim provisions or something. I use Pandora Premium all day everyday.
    It's been fixed.
    03-12-19 08:03 AM
    Old news and it's long since been fixed!
    03-12-19 12:09 PM
    Old news, yes I know
    03-12-19 12:09 PM
    So I have an update for those who are waiting for the Key2 to work on Verizon (at least officially). I spoke with VZW business telesales today because I have been waiting for them to launch the Key2 LE per the announcement at MWC. To my surprise, I was told (by a rep who was reading an internal doc) that BOTH the Key2 and the Key2 LE will be available for pre-order via business telesales on June 29 and will be available to purchase on July 13. He didn't have any info about pricing or anything else.

He did confirm that right now only the Key2 LE is whitelisted as BYOD eligible. But it appears likely that the Key2 will eventually be whitelisted as well (I'm saying this under the assumption that for Verizon themselves to sell it means that it is a whitelisted model). I am not going to wait until July so I am moving forward buying a Key2 LE on Amazon this week but I thought people would appreciate this update.
    Why are you getting a Key2 LE? I thought people were doing fine getting the Key2 to work on Verizon's network by going through the steps I've seen laid out in other threads.
    03-12-19 05:27 PM
    Why are you getting a Key2 LE? I thought people were doing fine getting the Key2 to work on Verizon's network by going through the steps I've seen laid out in other threads.
    Because the Key2's capacitive keyboard has issues and, more importantly, because when I go to activate the LE I know it will work without issues. I am too busy to worry about workarounds/hours/multiple visits. I also happen to like the keyboard on the LE better. I just wish it had 6GB of RAM... I think if the capacitive features were flawless then I would probably get the Key2 and deal with the activation issues...
    03-12-19 05:54 PM
    So I have an update for those who are waiting for the Key2 to work on Verizon (at least officially). I spoke with VZW business telesales today because I have been waiting for them to launch the Key2 LE per the announcement at MWC. To my surprise, I was told (by a rep who was reading an internal doc) that BOTH the Key2 and the Key2 LE will be available for pre-order via business telesales on June 29 and will be available to purchase on July 13. He didn't have any info about pricing or anything else.

He did confirm that right now only the Key2 LE is whitelisted as BYOD eligible. But it appears likely that the Key2 will eventually be whitelisted as well (I'm saying this under the assumption that for Verizon themselves to sell it means that it is a whitelisted model). I am not going to wait until July so I am moving forward buying a Key2 LE on Amazon this week but I thought people would appreciate this update.
    Man, that would be great if true. Thanks for this update.
    04-11-19 08:41 PM
    Has anyone else heard that VZW is going to be selling (or at least supporting) the Key2 in June-July?
    04-16-19 04:52 PM
    Has anyone else heard that VZW is going to be selling (or at least supporting) the Key2 in June-July?
    Highly unlikely. If supported, that would have been done at introduction or shortly thereafter.

For that matter has VZW officially sold the LE as promised in the business channel?
    04-16-19 10:41 PM
    Highly unlikely. If supported, that would have been done at introduction or shortly thereafter.

For that matter has VZW officially sold the LE as promised in the business channel?
    I thought so, but honestly I'm not sure. And yeah, I'm inclined to agree with you. That previous post just got me excited.
    05-02-19 03:08 PM
    I'm confused. Is BYOD not common enough yet such that a Key2 will work fine on VZW? What should I do when I replace my KEYone (which has really been lagging badly by now)? I want to stay with VZW and I want to stay with a BB with a PKB.
    05-02-19 03:47 PM
    I'm confused. Is BYOD not common enough yet such that a Key2 will work fine on VZW? What should I do when I replace my KEYone (which has really been lagging badly by now)? I want to stay with VZW and I want to stay with a BB with a PKB.
    Nope it's not a given on VZW because of VZW being legacy CDMA network carrier. Somehow, VZW is able to block hardware or so it seems, even when only using LTE only hardware. Perhaps, VZW has to convert your account to LTE only, but it appears VZW blocks non certified hardware. Maybe the LTE only conversion of customer account status changes this. As of now, there's been no clear answer, only speculation.
    05-02-19 04:32 PM
    Nope it's not a given on VZW because of VZW being legacy CDMA network carrier. Somehow, VZW is able to block hardware or so it seems, even when only using LTE only hardware. Perhaps, VZW has to convert your account to LTE only, but it appears VZW blocks non certified hardware. Maybe the LTE only conversion of customer account status changes this. As of now, there's been no clear answer, only speculation.
    I just bought and activated a Key2 Black on Verizon with no issues including visual voicemail, VoLTE and hotspot working.

I should add that I did have a CDMA less feature added to my account to use a Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2 as well as a KEY2LE. So I do believe this is necessary to use a Key2 on Verizon, and as others have said.. theoretically it could go to no service at any time..but it's been worth it.
    05-14-19 05:52 AM
    I just bought and activated a Key2 Black on Verizon with no issues including visual voicemail, VoLTE and hotspot working.

I should add that I did have a CDMA less feature added to my account to use a Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2 as well as a KEY2LE. So I do believe this is necessary to use a Key2 on Verizon, and as others have said.. theoretically it could go to no service at any time..but it's been worth it.
    I appreciate your complete accurate statement as I’ve been criticized for the end disclaimer but VZW is the infamous enforcer... congratulations on new device.
    05-14-19 08:19 AM
    I appreciate your complete accurate statement as I’ve been criticized for the end disclaimer but VZW is the infamous enforcer... congratulations on new device.
    Thanks.

I would like to also add a couple side notes that may help those looking to do the same:

I own multiple iOS and Android devices that I alternate on my Verizon account. Once the CDMA less code was added with a new SIM provisioned, I was able and still am able to hot-swap my SIM between CDMA capable devices and Non-CDMA devices. It seems the code/new SIM is the gateway to use multiple devices on Verizon at the moment.

I also had some initial activation issues where the service wasn't turning over. I downloaded and installed Quick Shortcut Maker using the ARDA command and unchecked the "skip VZW self activation" under IMS settings..this seemed to push things through..could be placebo but it worked and registered. After a device reboot it is checked back on and I haven't messed with it and all is still good.
    05-14-19 09:24 AM
    Yes, I was told today that they would be selling the Key2 (the same exact dates of June 29 and July 13 in fact). It maybe sold only on the business side.
    06-01-19 04:31 PM
    Wait, are they are going to have both Key2 and Key2 LE??? That's great news!
    06-01-19 04:52 PM
    Wait, are they are going to have both Key2 and Key2 LE??? That's great news!
    The official announcement says the Key2 LE and that’s all. I’d characterize any other comments from VZW staff as misspoken information or misunderstanding at this point.
    John Albert likes this.
    06-01-19 06:30 PM
    The KEY2 LE is already for sale to Verizon's business customers. It went live yesterday, apparently. No need to wait until the end of the month. Here's a screenshot of the KEY2 LE for sale in the enterprise portal.

https://imgur.com/a/UAeie6F

Verizon KEY2 waiting room.-blackberry-key2le-verizon-wireless-website.png
    06-02-19 01:14 AM
    The KEY2 LE is already for sale to Verizon's business customers. It went live yesterday, apparently. No need to wait until the end of the month. Here's a screenshot of the KEY2 LE for sale in the enterprise portal.

https://imgur.com/a/UAeie6F

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackBerry-KEY2LE-Verizon-Wireless-Website.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	306.9 KB 
ID:	444659
    Sweet to see it finally happened
    06-02-19 09:58 AM
    Thanks.

I would like to also add a couple side notes that may help those looking to do the same:

I own multiple iOS and Android devices that I alternate on my Verizon account. Once the CDMA less code was added with a new SIM provisioned, I was able and still am able to hot-swap my SIM between CDMA capable devices and Non-CDMA devices. It seems the code/new SIM is the gateway to use multiple devices on Verizon at the moment.

I also had some initial activation issues where the service wasn't turning over. I downloaded and installed Quick Shortcut Maker using the ARDA command and unchecked the "skip VZW self activation" under IMS settings..this seemed to push things through..could be placebo but it worked and registered. After a device reboot it is checked back on and I haven't messed with it and all is still good.
    When you switch back to your devices that have CDMA, do you still get 3G/1X coverage? Or does CDMAless prevent you from using the CDMA network on any device?
    06-02-19 05:56 PM
    So i've read several posts here from people stating they've managed to get their BBF100-2's activated on Verizon. What exactly is required? I've got a new SIM card, managed to get LTE data to work, and spoke with a level 2 tech at Verizon. She submitted a form, but was told they're refusing to activate it.
    06-04-19 10:54 AM
    So i've read several posts here from people stating they've managed to get their BBF100-2's activated on Verizon. What exactly is required? I've got a new SIM card, managed to get LTE data to work, and spoke with a level 2 tech at Verizon. She submitted a form, but was told they're refusing to activate it.
    I think you need to activate a Key2 LE first and then take that SIM out and put it in the Key2.
    06-04-19 12:43 PM
    This....
    In my many years of successful experience working with VZW tech support I can say without hesitation there is only one -- I repeat only ONE -- reasonably reliable way to get the best results you're ever going to get.

You have to call tech support and then insist up and down politely but firmly on talking with Level 2 advanced tech support (if they say they are, ask them to assure you again), and then when you get one of them do not give them a chance to help you but politely but firmly insist that you have spent many hours on this already with forums and stores and on the phone and you are a busy professional and now need them to get you a tech support supervisor or manager. If they won't get you one, call back and another rep will.

And if, after all that, you don't feel you're in the best of hands, hang up and call back and do it again, perhaps at a different time, to get a different tech support supervisor/manager.

Maybe talk to two anyway!

Do that, and you'll get the best possible result. Then, you can even be one of the ones reporting to us the reliable way to make Key2 work!
    Result seem to vary...
    roguerebellions likes this.
    06-04-19 02:27 PM
    This....

Result seem to vary...
    Basically, I had an atomic LE. It was working on Verizon. When the Key2 red was announced I had to buy it. So I just switched my SIM from my LE to the Key2 red. When I got my LE originally, I went to Verizon corporate store. Got a new SIM card. Took about 15 minutes for provisioning 100%. Been going since then.
    06-04-19 04:09 PM
1,230 ... 4647484950